Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raiders fans are, as expected causing trouble in San Diego and Oakland.

BigRedCat

I just saw on the news- some stupid ass Raiders fans mobbing an SUV in the streets and rocking it back and forth. Fucking apes. They are starting fights down in the gaslamp district as well.

Their team got a 1st class beat down by the Bucs and they go out and start fights?! Shows you how civilized they are.

Raider Nation! BWAUGH!!!

There is only one team that actually feels worse than the Raiders right now...The Iggles. LOL!!!

the raiders suck donkey dick and their fans do too. rich gannon did a nice job of throwing 5 picks yesterday, he is an old bastard and a loser. charles woodson is done, him and his stupid hip, what a homo and a pussy. i like how the dumb shithead blitzed and left keyshawn wide open. sam adams is a fat turd, he will never be as good as he was when he ws with the ravens because the 00 ravens d was the greatest of all time and there is no doubt they would have beat the shit out of the bucs last night.

raiders coach is a moron, he wasted a to when he challenged that play and there was no way they would reverse it. garner and wheatly both suck and the raiders will be even worse next year cuz they are 50mil over the cap. they will suck worse then the browns and that is pretty bad.

What a bunch of morons and retard. I guess they believe football will put food on their table ? What if the Raiders had won the SUper Bowl ? They would be eating caviar this morning ? Ignorant sick fucks, they should know its only a sport and mostly a show.

Personally, I didn't see too many "Raider" fans smashing out front windows of local buinesses. Rather, a bunch of gorillas and baboons with gold teeth and corns in their fur.

manny78 said:
What a bunch of morons and retard. I guess they believe football will put food on their table ? What if the Raiders had won the SUper Bowl ? They would be eating caviar this morning ? Ignorant sick fucks, they should know its only a sport and mostly a show.

Ironically, had the Raiders won, the damage would have been infinitely worse.

Top Bottom