Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Racism at the football game

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
My woman is a director at a school that is 90% black. Her school played a team tonight that was 90% white. When the black girl's drill team took the field, there were a group of white students in the stands calling them niggers. I can't believe there are still people that act that way in this day and time.

racism and war will end when we all have a common enemy

nothing binds men together like a common enemy

see also, independence day

biteme said:
My woman is a director at a school that is 90% black. Her school played a team tonight that was 90% white. When the black girl's drill team took the field, there were a group of white students in the stands calling them niggers. I can't believe there are still people that act that way in this day and time.
Its sad to say the least.... There upbringing and family values are the culprit

biteme said:

Do black girls make you pay their electric bill?

Reactions: ceo
Arabian said:
Its sad to say the least.... There upbringing and family values are the culprit

Rich white school.

My woman actually heard them say, "They ain't nothing but a bunch of niggers anyway." What I want to know is why they were not removed from the game. They also threatened to pour their cokes on the girls.

biteme said:
My woman actually heard them say, "They ain't nothing but a bunch of niggers anyway." What I want to know is why they were not removed from the game. They also threatened to pour their cokes on the girls.

only...

if at a black school - a black woman making fun of the white cheerleaders would be treated the same way.

my opinions on racism are skewed - cuz racism is not treated equally in this country. which makes the idea of racism a farce in itself.

Top Bottom