Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Race to 20 Million K Hits: Karma Bookie Event!

swole

Based on these odds, who would you bet on to reach 20 million in K first? Please note the contestants cannot place ANY bets in this specific event, therefore eliminating the chance of collusion.

Explaination of odds:

-250 (or "-" anything means you would have to risk whatever number is after the "-" sign to win 100. Divide 100 by 250 (for this particular case). You get .4 (4/10 odds).

+250, +500, +700, etc is the same as 250/100, 500/100, 700/100...you are basically getting 2.5/1, 5/1, 7/1 odds, respectively.

Here are my tentative odds based on recent trends and observations:

hamstershaver: -250
swole: +250
SoKlueles: +500
pintoca: +550
sawastea: +600
stilleto: +700
Mr. dB: +750
blut wump: +800
gjohnson5: +950
4everhung: +1100

Thoughts or suggestions?

on second thought everyone under my name would probably need juicier odds

hamstershaver said:
i would list you as the favorite not me

no way maing, you are very consistent and have always set the milestones

the only way i would do it is if i got lucky for another 2 months in the bookie forum

everyone else below us would have to seriously step up their game with hits and betting

but we wouldn't be able to do this event, there'd be too much collusion between members on that list

hamstershaver said:
you make way too much in the bookie room to stay behind me for too much longer, ive been saying this for awhile now, it wont be long until you pass me, and you will have earned it, then people will hate you lol

no matter what happens, whether or not your prophecy will come true, one thing remains constant:

I have and always will be loyal. I'll never forget where I came from. I still remember being last on that magic list. That was your ability for seeing potential bro.

It was an interesting idea, but you're definitely right about collusion making it impossible (or, at least from the bookie's point of view, imprudent).

Guess you'll have to stick to American Idol to try to expand interest in the bookie forum... ;)

i feel like we're jedi elders in a meeting, kinda like that scene from episode I where anakin is being introduced to all the jedi

mad secret jedi power talk with chin rubbing

Cynical Simian said:
It was an interesting idea, but you're definitely right about collusion making it impossible (or, at least from the bookie's point of view, imprudent).

Guess you'll have to stick to American Idol to try to expand interest in the bookie forum... ;)

lol, we gotta try reaching out to the other crowds bro

swole said:
no matter what happens, whether or not your prophecy will come true, one thing remains constant:

I have and always will be loyal. I'll never forget where I came from. I still remember being last on that magic list. That was your ability for seeing potential bro.
im amazed how many on that list actually panned out, only a few shit the bed, it was a great group

Top Bottom