Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about some products for first cycle

tangoxray

I want to do 12 weeks of just testosterone, I want to see how my body will handle just that before I start stacking. My question is I bought E-control RX and aftermath pct. How do I put theses all together and is the E-blocker going to be enough?

I don't think ayone knows what those are dude...

Welcome to EF, before we can help you please post your stats

WT
DIET
BF%
TRAINING HISTORY
TRAINING SPLIT

~EZ

AGE 28
HT 5'8
WT 165
DIET
BF% 15
TRAINING HISTORY 1 year
TRAINING SPLIT

Not sure what the training split is.. I have just been lifting on my own then i came accross all this prohormon stuff from a buddy. Started looking into it and Found these products
Evolve SD
Aftermath PCT
Hardcore Test
Protex Cycle assist
E-control RX
I have been reading that first time cycle I should just use the Test for 12 weeks to get used to it and decide if I want to start stacking. Those are the names on the labels any help would be nice, I wont use anything untill I can get some real guidence.

Training split is

Back
Legs
Chest

Etc..

The stuff you posted looks like a bunch of garbage sold @ GNC..

Training for a year is really not long enough for consider AAS..

You didn't post your diet

What are your goals?

~EZ

I got them at strongsupplementshop.com I have been traing on and off for the last 5 years but have been at it steady 4 days a week for the last year. My diet consists of oatmeal in the morning followed by a protien shake at lunch three egg whites for a snack then chicken and vegies for dinner than a pb sandwich before bed. My goals are to well bulk up. My chest max is only 215 legs 265. Thats all i got for you. Like I said I am pretty nieve about all this. I take Syntha 6 protien and C4 for preworkout along with some amnios

You should be easily able to put on some pounds by eating more....that amount of food is not enough for a teenage gilr much less a 28 year old man...

You need more protein 1st off; red meat, chicken, GOMAD (gallon of milk a day)

Eat BIG

~EZ

lol okay I will try that first then. What about these products I see them all over the net. Well maybe you can suggest a good first time cycle stack?

Top Bottom