Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question

PinK233

Hi....I'm a newbie to Martial Arts....can you recommend a good form of martial arts for a begginer that is also a good form of cardio?

http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?threadid=77416

it was a great thread on it

at the end of the day, they all have strengths and weakness. styles which are flowery (i.e. have you prancing round like a ballerina and doing all kinds of funky non-effective but nice too look at moves) are usually pants

go to lots of classes for different styles and try and pick one that you feel most encouraged by. classes with lots of kids might be one to avoid, especially if they are at that age where they are experiencing strange new feelings :D

i do kung-fu. many different types of it. the one i do has forms, but all the flowery movements have been removed, consequently they look non-impressive but serve more of a purpose now as they are all fighting moves/teaching you how to step quickly and correctly. it also is known for teahing a good foundation to fighting (i.e. something like wing chun has fewer kicks in it)......

good luck in choosing

Top Bottom