Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about the Karma Bookie forum

Whiskey

MVP
EF VIP
What is the point!?!

For the 23rd, I bet on 4 or 5 games and even on the ones I won, I still wasn't paid out as much as I bet. wtf???

Example, I bet 50,000 on the rams, and won, and was only paid back 45,500. So, what, I spent 500 K points just to pick a team?

Whiskey

Whiskey said:
What is the point!?!

For the 23rd, I bet on 4 or 5 games and even on the ones I won, I still wasn't paid out as much as I bet. wtf???

Example, I bet 50,000 on the rams, and won, and was only paid back 45,500. So, what, I spent 500 K points just to pick a team?

Whiskey

he gives you your 50 000 back AND he gives you 45 500 because the odds were not 1.0 but 0.90, so for every 1000 you get 900

I find this hard to believe, i've done the amth, i'm way short in K points for that to be how it is

Whiskey

lol

Fuck me. just looked at the calculater. I have 413 thousand, when I figured it up, i used 313 from an old window from my last time on. PISS. Yep, I feel like a retard

Whiskey

Last edited:
Whiskey, if you ever have any questions about the bookie forum private message me instead of asking the retards above (except Wootoom and Hammy, they're cool).

Great question,

I loaded your thread with a little of my own Karma to help you get a better answer faster! You can release it later to the member who's answer you liked best.

This feature called "Karma Awarded Threads" alows you to give members an incentive to help you out!

Platinum Members, when you create a new thread, select the "Additional Option" Award Karma to This Post. You can then upload Karma to your question and when you get an answer that you like, you can award it to the person who provided you with that answer.

Let's say that there's an older thread that you created that you did not get many responses on. Open that thread, and click the link "Thread Tools" and you can retroactively create a Karma Awarded Thread. Click the Thread Tools menu and select the option under the "Platinum Copy" feature.

Enjoy! And good luck to the winner!

Top Bottom