Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about purity Source labs pct products

Waosnui

I had a question about using PSL for PCT products.
The doctor that I was getting them from ended up retiring and the new doctor is much more conservative with their protocols and refuses to give me anything regarding my steroids and my cycling.
That’s why I want to go to Purity Source labs not just for their steroids but also for their PCT products. How are their products in your experience?

Hello, We have HPLC testing reports on our PCT products that was performed fairly recently. I'll link the website for Euro Pharmacies where you can view these and I'll also post some below for you to review here :)

As I'm sure the community here will vouch for we have phenomenal reviews on all our products including our PCT products :)

I'm more than happy to answer any and all of your questions. Please feel free to ask here or send me a DM if you prefer a more private conversation.

Screenshot_20240903_175706_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20240903_175646_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20240903_175617_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20240903_175552_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20240903_175527_Drive.jpg

The doctor that I was getting them from ended up retiring and the new doctor is much more conservative with their protocols and refuses to give me anything regarding my steroids and my cycling.
That’s why I want to go to Purity Source labs not just for their steroids but also for their PCT products. How are their products in your experience?
PSL pct gear are fully tested and high quality
i have a high quality client who uses EP for pct

Discover an AAS shop that will help you with your needs - TEAM P.S.L. (Info/reviews) Product & Carrier OIL info...
Greetings ,
The team here at PuritySourceLabs.ru is super excited and pleased to be announcing that we are still going as one of the TOP pillar sources in the market today here at https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/-

We'll continue to be available for all members here at https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/ with USA DOMESTIC and International anabolic-AAS.
P.S.L. is a leader in science, through biotechnology in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, accelerating through the Pharma universe using
cutting edge technology and engineering, propelling far ahead of our generic contenders..

As many others are striving to go in the market in current times, EP network has been here for almost 2 full decades and continues to press forward with UNSTOPPABLE momentum,
P.S.L. sets the benchmark of what defines "quality" in lieu of being one of those standard generic suppliers that are full of blatant sale pitches..

Altogether team P.S.L appreciates the opportunity to be OFFICIALLY strong here at https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/ as our team is eagerly awaiting to assist you all with your needs..

P.S.L. has newly added products, also new pharmaceutical products will soon be added to our already stacked on-line shopping catalog as we
are now prepared and ready to provide you with the service and products that you need and expect as promised...

Here at www.PuritySourceLabs.ru we know that https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/ recognizes our product line "Euro-Pharmacies"
as superior in quality and when members hear the name PuritySourceLabs.ru, we hope it will be synonymous in your mind with value..
We aim for more than synonymous--we want to be one and the same when you hear the words Quality and PSL.
In fact, when you think "quality," "reliability," "versatility," or "power," we want you to think PuritySourceLabs.ru..

Specializing in International and DOMESTIC shipping..
Anabolic AAS - NEW 15mL vials - 10mL vials, Bulk orals and blister packs, AI's, peptides/HGH, men's health, and much more!

Euro-Pharmacies without a doubt is the Best and highest quality shop in all of the anabolic circuit world wide..

Simply the best. Inc any ancillaries.

Top Bottom