Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quad injection swollen knee. Please help?

tripleOG

Hi there. Injected 1cc of test e 1 week ago and now my knee is completely swollen, so much I can't even see the knee cap. No redness, a little warm, pain in quite minimal, more so in the injection site. just a ishload of fluid around my knee. Anybody please let me know what the heck this is. Also, very clean a sterile, washed site with alcohol pads, new needle, 23g 1 1/2 inch long, aspirated and everything. WTF!?!?!?!

Unless you have high bodyfat 1" is fine for quads. Have you used this gear before? I would goto a doc bro especially if its getting worse...your health is nothing to fuck with

Yeah I've used the gear before and it's fine. I feel ok too. Any idea what this is? why would my knee be so swollen from a quad injection?

Its happened to me when some of the oil went between outer and middle and flowed down to my knee i got a skin infection out of it to so get to the doc sounds just like mine ..

Brad.

Oh my bad. It was my first injection of this cycle. It's now been a week and my knee is how it is now.

just go to a doctor, they will help you and there is nothing they can do to you legally sinc eit is doctor/patient confidentiallity

Was trying to avoid the doctor. Thought maybe someone here would know exactly what happened. Thanks for all the answers. I'll give it a few more days, I don't have any kind of fever so that's good. If it doesn't start to get better soon I'll hit up the docs office. fcuk.

Sorry for bumping this old thread, but i pretty much got the same problem as described by Trpleog. My left knee has 45cm circumference, while my right has 40-41. Im kind of scared going to the doc, since i injected test without prescription. So any idea how to "fix" this ?

LE: tripleog just answered my pm, not that scared anymore . Sorry again for bumping this

Top Bottom