Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puritysourcelabs question about quality?

Skdiero

I know that sometimes Brands will list the testing that they have done when they send their products off. I believe they call it COA’s or something of that sort.
Wondering if Purity Source Labs does the same thing with their products or is it just specific brands that they do it with.
My main concern is I’ve used steroids in the past that I have acquired from the gym and online and I feel like the quality has been poor because I haven’t seen good results.
Before I use PSL I want to make sure they’re stuff is the real deal.

Yes sir we do. It's called HPLC testing. There is a thread about half way down the first page of our sub forum where this thread is located. I'll link it below. These tests are done by a third party testing facility.

You can also visit the Euro Pharmacies website anytime where you can access all our testing. Both present and past so you can see how they look over the course of time etc. As you will see in the first link my teammate, RDM linked the EP website there as well

I know that sometimes Brands will list the testing that they have done when they send their products off. I believe they call it COA’s or something of that sort.
Wondering if Purity Source Labs does the same thing with their products or is it just specific brands that they do it with.
My main concern is I’ve used steroids in the past that I have acquired from the gym and online and I feel like the quality has been poor because I haven’t seen good results.
Before I use PSL I want to make sure they’re stuff is the real deal.
PSL is high quality 22 year in business
Euro pharma hplc and COAs all legit and tested with bloods

great question! yes PSL is spot on!

great question! yes PSL is spot on!
It is a great question!! It so easy and convenient to view our testing with it always being available on the EP website. I like how it`s listed by compound and you can click on each compound and it shows you the testing. They did a great job on that website!

EP website 1.jpg

psl always brings the highest quality gear

we love puritysourcelabs, they are the best

Top Bottom