Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

purity Source labs routine lab tests?

Tiozer

I bought I read somewhere that sources like PSL are doing routine lab tests to make sure that their products and batches be high standards.
Wondering if you can point out some examples of this happening
one of the guys that I trained with said that sometimes sources will put out lab tests on prior batches and then lie about the new ones that come out. That’s what I’m worried about.

Hello, Yes, Euro Pharmacies products under go 3rd party HPLC testing. I'm going to link you the Euro Pharmacies website where you can find most recent lab tests as well as archived older tests.

If you have further questions please feel free to ask..

I bought I read somewhere that sources like PSL are doing routine lab tests to make sure that their products and batches be high standards.
one of the guys that I trained with said that sometimes sources will put out lab tests on prior batches and then lie about the new ones that come out. That’s what I’m worried about.
PSL has both blood work and HPLC tests up for all euro pharma gear, very legit

There are links on their site - check their dates

try their products yourself you won't be disappointed

Top Bottom