Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuddleLOCK Guarantee!

puddlemonkey

thou shalt not shill
EF VIP
Boise State is playing Virginia Tech tonight at 8pm EST. For those of you not familiar with our karma bookie forum the event can be found here:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/k...-vs-virginia-tech-hokies-8pm-espn-717823.html

I am offering to cover up to 200,000 to all who want to bet. Only catch is you gotta bet Virginia Tech. The Hokies are getting 1.5 points, so that means even if they lose, and it's by only one point, you still win the event.

It's a can't lose offer... go bet up to 200,000 k on Virginia Tech (no private bets), post in here that you want the karma insurance, and if Virginia Tech loses I will k store you your karma back.

60% of the time puddlelocks are right every time :D

This is a win-win opportunity. Everyone throw down a bet, post up in the event, and I'll hit you with some K.

so u forcing people to bet v.t to get the k? lol nice

60% of the time puddlelocks are right every time :D

This is a win-win opportunity. Everyone throw down a bet, post up in the event, and I'll hit you with some K.

so...you've both conspired to rig this event....nice!

so this this whole affair is just to screw over SL?

I dont think so...but no one has rewarded me yet..........which confirms my suspicions about shenanigans....

I better get hot and interesting k from SL

Top Bottom