Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prostate Issues...

Discreet User

My Dad recently had a blood test which showed his PSA as slightly above the range.

He must reduce his PSA for several reasons, not the least of which is his long term health. My dad happens to be a doctor, but is very anti-medication and would like to try natural supplementation as a means to lower his PSA.

I've read that Nettle Root Extract & Saw Palmetto are effective.

Please provide suggestions as to which SPECIFIC products you recommend.

Thank you :cool:

My Dad recently had a blood test which showed his PSA as slightly above the range.

He must reduce his PSA for several reasons, not the least of which is his long term health. My dad happens to be a doctor, but is very anti-medication and would like to try natural supplementation as a means to lower his PSA.

Saw palmetto is supposed to improve this, but who knows for sure?

It is natural for the size and possibly the number to go up as we age. But I'd think that unless is climbs a lot quickly, he is OK.

I'm not joking with this last comment ... How about using it a lot?

Honestly,,and I tried it many time,,many different ways,,,but for me SAW PALMETTO did absoultely
nothing positive for me, especially for my prostate.

Saw palmetto is supposed to improve this, but who knows for sure?

It is natural for the size and possibly the number to go up as we age. But I'd think that unless is climbs a lot quickly, he is OK.

I'm not joking with this last comment ... How about using it a lot?

I don't understand the last part where you say: "I'm not joking with this last comment ... How about using it a lot?"

Update on the situation: my Dad had a prostate exam today and the doctor said there is nothing to worry about, he said that the prostate is smooth.

firstly its great thing that you had check up for your dad health, because u know most of the people feel afraid to visit doctor regarding prostate issues. Okie i suggest you to go for prostate massage therapy which can reduce prostate problems.

i don't know about any natural supp. that really works but what is medically know is that Finasteride (Proscar) as an anti-androgens reduce PSA by reducing DHT, but unless it's extremely urgent i don't suggest using anti-androgens for a senior cuz it'll probably wreck him as he's already low, same like post menopausal women with low estrogens and anti-E's or anti aromataze.

Top Bottom