Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Props to the Vikings defense and special teams

Austin316

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
They sure are punking the giants, our o line can't protect worth shit but somehow we are winning haha I wanna break this damn Giant curse we have going bad, fuck the giants

Sharper is a great addition to a defense I thought was going to be extremely tough this year.

Mewelde Moore deserves more credit than he gets. Bennett is washed up, Onterio will be the starter next year. I think Bennett will be traded following this season with Mewelde back to special teams and change of pace behind Onterio.

swole said:
Sharper is a great addition to a defense I thought was going to be extremely tough this year.

Mewelde Moore deserves more credit than he gets. Bennett is washed up, Onterio will be the starter next year. I think Bennett will be traded following this season with Mewelde back to special teams and change of pace behind Onterio.

thats for sure, I also think grabbing Korin Robinson was great, he shows a ton of promise and has been having great returns on kickoffs. Once he gets all the routes down and everythign he will def be a starter and I think he could be great, we got a young corps. I want Daunte out of here, he isn't capable of winning big games, he caves under pressure and just has a poor football mind despite his athleticism.

Ontario I don't think will ever clean his act up sadly, hopefully we pick up a big name back in the offseason

Austin316 said:
thats for sure, I also think grabbing Korin Robinson was great, he shows a ton of promise and has been having great returns on kickoffs. Once he gets all the routes down and everythign he will def be a starter and I think he could be great, we got a young corps. I want Daunte out of here, he isn't capable of winning big games, he caves under pressure and just has a poor football mind despite his athleticism.

Ontario I don't think will ever clean his act up sadly, hopefully we pick up a big name back in the offseason

Running routes isn't KoRo's problem. Remember while in Seattle, KoRo was huge. He was a great #1 receiver, but he dropped way too many passes. He had a drug problem, so Seattle let him go. KoRo should be the #3 WR, behind Williamson at #1 and Burleson at #2.

Once the receiving corps gets settled, I think Daunte can have an amazing year under center next year should his knee be ready to go. Onterio will add the much needed spark. The defense should be a more cohesive unit next as well.

swole said:
Running routes isn't KoRo's problem. Remember while in Seattle, KoRo was huge. He was a great #1 receiver, but he dropped way too many passes. He had a drug problem, so Seattle let him go. KoRo should be the #3 WR, behind Williamson at #1 and Burleson at #2.

Once the receiving corps gets settled, I think Daunte can have an amazing year under center next year should his knee be ready to go. Onterio will add the much needed spark. The defense should be a more cohesive unit next as well.

I think a better coachign staff will make a differance as well, we at the very least need a good O coordinator! Loney is a lines coach and is pulling double duty, he needs to just be on lines. THe team needs a leader though, Daunte isn't one, he just is a dumb ass with no class. But yea once this team finds its chemistry, makes a few tweaks, it could be a serious contender!

btw from all accounts Ive heard, Dauntes injury will prob be the end of his career, if anything he will never be the same it was one of the worst knee injuries you can possible have

Austin316 said:
I think a better coachign staff will make a differance as well, we at the very least need a good O coordinator! Loney is a lines coach and is pulling double duty, he needs to just be on lines. THe team needs a leader though, Daunte isn't one, he just is a dumb ass with no class. But yea once this team finds its chemistry, makes a few tweaks, it could be a serious contender!

btw from all accounts Ive heard, Dauntes injury will prob be the end of his career, if anything he will never be the same it was one of the worst knee injuries you can possible have

I like the Pepper. He might be back; Willis McGahee had the same injury, look at him now. I agree with you on the whole not winning big games thing. BTW I think Mike Tice is a complete idiot and needs to be fired.

The Vikings need a pocket passer.

swole said:
I like the Pepper. He might be back; Willis McGahee had the same injury, look at him now. I agree with you on the whole not winning big games thing. BTW I think Mike Tice is a complete idiot and needs to be fired.

The Vikings need a pocket passer.

yea I was actually hoping they would lose all their games and pick up Linehart from USC or Reggie Bush but oh well who knows they could turn this shit around, Im really impressed with the D today

Top Bottom