Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prop, Tren, Winny...

chucktown04

Hey I'm having trouble finding out if my planned cycle is a goode one. I'm 24, been working out on and off since I was 16 and 5'11 194 lbs about 15-16% bodyfat. My diet and workout are solid for what I'm trying to do which is gain some mass (10-15 lbs muscle) and lose a lot fat for summer. This is my planned cycle:

Weeks 1-8 Test prop 100 mg EOD
Weeks 1-4 Tren A 75 mg EOD
Weeks 4-8 Winstrol Injection 50mg ED

I'm getting some HCG to take throughout the cycle as well. I really didn't want to take tren too long because of the harsh side effects I heard about from research. I already have 10ml each of test and tren and 30 ml of winstrol but plan to get more for the above cycle.

I've done a 5 week cycle of sustenon before and saw really good results.

So does this look like a good cycle everyone? Any help is greatly appreciated and will be taken seriously. I'm a beginner and do not know much more than from research. Thanks!

I know thats why I'm getting more before I start. I was just saying that because I was kind of set on doing ths cycle because I already had those vials. Sorry for the confusion

hmmmm, like you said your a begginner, i dont think it would be wise to use tren yet. I would just run the test p and winnie. Just make sure diet is good and you are doing some cardio and you will lose some pounds as well as putting on a some lean muscle. Seriously scratch the tren and save it for later.

How many cycles have you ran before and what was it?

I ran some sustanonfor 5 weeks, only had 10 ml so it wasnt a long cycle, even so I didn't have any noticable side effects and kept some decent gains. I was also taking D-Bol during that time. That was my only cycle

But yea I'm confident in my cardio, diet, and training. I'm in kinda bad shape now because I'm a tax accountant and just finished tax season working crazy hours and my dieting and workout suffered but now I'm back into the gym full swing which is why I'm wanting to get a good stack/cycle. Def want to keep what I get too.

I've heard before that running tren isnt so good for beginners so I'm considering saving it for later. If I'm going to do a cycle I want to do it right.

So would a cycle like this w/o the tren be good for what I'm looking for and considering I'm a beginner?

Week 1-8 Test prop 100 mg/ EOD
Week 5-8 Winstrol injection 50 mg ED
Week 3-8 HCG 250 iu every 4 days (thanks to needtogetaas for the Taking Steroids 101 post)

I want to incorporate the tren but don't want to be stupid about it. Thanks for all the help so far guys! Hopefully once I become more informed I can pass my knowledge to others like me one day.

If this isn't a good looking cycle for prop and Winn what is?

Last edited:
Top Bottom