Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prop, Tren, Dbol Cycle - Advice?

mikenash48

Weight: 176 lb's
Height: 6'2

This is my first post here! It's been 3 months since I finished my last cycle and can't wait to get started on this in 3 weeks. I'm a hardgainer, ectomorph, so looking to put on a lot of mass with this cycle, but keeping it on the lean side of things. A clean bulk.

I spent a lot of time trying to perfect this cycle so I'm looking for some second opinions!

Cycle:

40mg dbol ED - Weeks 1-4
.5mg Arimidex EOD - Weeks 2 & 3
100mg Tren Ace EOD - Weeks 1-6
75mg Test Prop EOD - Weeks 1-6
50mg Test Prop ED - Week 7

HCG 500iu x2 weekly - weeks 6 & 7

PCT
*start 3 days after last Test Prop pin*

Clomid 100/100/75/50
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

The Arimidex is there for weeks 2 & 3 EOD because I am thinking the Test Prop and dbol together might cause some higher aromatizing, so just threw in some Arimidex to combat.

Might get some caber just to have on hand if prolactin gyno issues arise.

My main concern is the PCT, does this look solid enough?
Thanks a million guys

going off personal experience of the last two weeks, you really won't need the dbol with tren a + test p, tren is some seriously crazy s**t
pretty sure you'll want to run the AI + caber throughout your cycle too, at least that's what bros more knowledgeable than me have advised me to do anyways.

Hmm... I threw in the dbol in there because of its supposed effects on dopamine, which I assume would help out with prolactin induced gyno issues from the tren and supposedly mitigates a lot of the emotional sides of tren (if any were to arise) The size I would gain and the well-being would just be a bonus! I would then combat any dbol aromatizing and test aromatising with the arimidex in weeks 2 & 3, I'm not very prone to gyno so I just did a short bit of arimidex eod. I dont want to supress E levels toooo much and I dont feel i need to run the AI throughout the whole cycle as I have run dbol and test before without an AI throughout (just on hand) and had no issues with gyno etc.

That's something i'm really wondering though, is if I need to run caber through the cycle or just keep it on hand, will it hinder gains any running it through the cycle?

You need caber or prami for tren prolactin and GW if you desire.. Why don't you pin ED if your going to for the last week for some strange reason anyway.. Using an AI for 2 weeks like wtf do you know what dbol is and does?

I think I might actually throw some cardarine in. You're right, I think I'll up the Arimidex to weeks 1-4 @ .5 EOD. Does this sound better?

My main confusion is wether I really do need the caber throughout, or if I can just keep it on hand if gyno issues arise. I'm hearing A LOT of different opinions on this.

I'm hesitant to chime in bc of your stats and don't know your age but here goes. Some people love tren and dbol but I've got over 50lbs on you and have never combined the two, just not necessary if you ask me. And if anything it's win that may help not dbol. Run the dex throughout you do not want to mess with your estro while on dbol and tren, especially if you don't have anti pro on hand. If you're lucky like me and keep your estro in check you may never need to crack open the anti pro but then again like I said I never ran dbol and tren at same time. I would opt to just run the test and tren both at 75mg eod for 8weeks then continue test for another 2. But at 6'2 175lbs obviously you're going to want to take every shortcut you can right, how old are you? If you're absolutely going to do it there is no reason to go over 30mg dbol, you could even work wonders with 20mg, no need for anymore than that. Drink tons of water, have a liver support, and most importantly eat and train like a maniac if you want to put on size. Seems like you may have forgot that part on your last cycle.

test lower than tren is like u place ur hand under a jack hammer Plus u put dbol on top of that its like intensely u placed ur dick under the same jackhammer lolll

hope that helps u
100 test p eod 1-8 weeks
75 tern a eod mixed with test 1-6 weeks
tbol 45 to 50 first 3 weeks
adex .5 eod through out the cycle
prami 1 ed bed time for prolactin issues,releasing gh and releasing dopamine at its best
week 7 -8 500 to 1000iu
e3d
pct
Clomid 100/100/75/50

Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5
Tadalafil 20 pre workout

throw a test booster like hcgenerate es in pct and atleast have caber handy.Dont ever start a tren cycle without it on hand

Caber not prami.... And keep that jack hammer away from my geer ;)

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

You want some hg release pick up some mk 677 I am using it now and it's a nice addition to any cycle. It's not going to rock your world, it's effect are subtle but nice...

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom