Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PROP NHL playoffs (3) Boston vs. (6) Montreal

i dont even think its 8 to 1 .. i think aside from the VAN series no team has a realistic chance of winning in 4 games. just too many variables. so if you throw that out the window its really 6 to 1. that was one of the factors in making these odds. in fact looking at the publications no one has anyone winning in a sweep. most everyone has every series going 6 or 7 games.

not a lot of confidence on habs here. if they win one in Boston and Price is incredible they have a shot.

there will be upsets.

if i had the K to bet all these, i'd take 5 or 6 in all of them. i don't see any sweeps happening, but i don't see any 7 game series going down either. though if it happens, it will be this series. good bet by BBR. i wanna bet these, but my K will be locked up for too long. i need to get a cushion up.

can you post up some MLB games steve?

got my hands full with NHL and NBA playoffs bro. once those are over I will start putting up MLB, golf, and NASCAR i promise.

also got the NFL draft later this month.. look for that one. probably gonna do props on where players get drafted.

Last edited:
Top Bottom