Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo or what??????????????

Thunder Girl 20

I'm 19 years old, I've been training like mad for the last 2 years with a partner. I'm hitting a wall and have been doing so for the last couple of months now, I'm seriously getting fed up enough to just lay low for a while. MY boyfriewnd on the other hand is suggesting Primobolan. Now I know that Primo isn't going to give me the full andro effects, or so he says and so I've read almost everywhere.
My question is what exactly is it going to do to me? I know everyone is different but generally what?
I eat a well balanced diet but even if some cheat days slip through, my metabolism is good enough to hand;le it.
So do you think I'm too young or is there another drug to take?

[This message has been edited by Thunder Girl 20 (edited April 23, 2001).]

I used primo for my first cycle (only one yet!) No side effect at all. I love what it did to my body. I didn't have side effect at all. I took a small dosage at first just to see how my body would react. For the first two weeks, I took 50mg every four days then I changed to every three days. Good gains,(not too much but enough for me) no water retention. I kept everything.
Was: 116lbs, 13%bf 101 lbs lean body mass
Now: 120 lbs, 11%bf, 107 lbs lean body mass

LG

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

[This message has been edited by Little Girl (edited April 22, 2001).]

Everyone reacts differently to drugs! What may work for her and produce great gains, with little to no sides....nay produce sides for you. There is no way of knowing for sure, until you take them and see how your body reacts. Starting off slow and small dosages is best. I would take all sides in to serious consideration when thinking of using....some are with you for the rest of your life....make sure you educate yourself and you are aware. Do a search on things you are interested in and read through experiences and cycle dosages. Just be careful, you are young!

Waiting is definitly an option. I'm just sick of not seeing any positive changes. I've altered my routines a bit and now it's time for SERIOUS dieting.
Once I get a good solid diet going for a couple of weeks I'll take my stats and proceed from there.
The only other downer is that my partner is a bit older than me and well, she's starting her cycle next month. I guess I'll just sit back and watch her in all her glory. While I just stay the same :(

Anavar....now why wasn;t that drug ever brought to my attention I wonder? Is this an injection as well? How much cost wise as opposed to Primo?
Has anyone out there ever taken anavar, if so could you compare it to Primo for me?
Thanx :)

Top Bottom