Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-comp Cycle, Test prop, Mast, Var

Just make your pct longer. Run 6 weeks minimum.

I would run it like this
Test 250mg
Tren 350-500 (your call)
Mast 600
Var 50-80

All depends how you react and respond to the products really. Again this is just how I would do it so there will be other opinions out there

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Okay so from what all you guys are saying my new set up would look like this

Week 1-6 var- 100mg ed
Week 1-18 test p-150mg eod
Week 1-18 mast p- 150mg eod
Week 12-18 tren a- 75mg eod
Week 12-18 var-100mg ed
Extend pct to 6 weeks w/HCg blast

The var the last 6 weeks i could trade for eq since i have it laying around i have never used it so i wont know how i will respond i also have never used winny but the horror story's have kept me from trying it ... If it will make that lose or win difference over var or eq then im willing to give it a go what you think ?

Am I reading that right that you were planning on 12 weeks of Var? Thats twice as long as you should run it. As others said I would just stay on, and run the Var for two more weeks and stop. Test, Tren, Mast going into the show the last 8 weeks going into the show but I would use Winstrol instead of Var for the final weeks. Its a much better finisher for hardness and vascularity than var

The only reason i planned to do that was because in the past i have done 10 weeks and liver values stayed damn near perfect along with everything else so i figured 2 weeks wouldn't hurt but like i said i have eq laying around and i can get my hands on winny if you think it makes that much of a difference over var i have never touched the stuff because i just am a pussy when it comes to anything messing with my joints because i am an athlete and i do a lot of things that require me to have nimble joints ... Thanks for the replys and help really appreciate it!

I don't think there is any point run eq for 6 weeks.. takes most people 12 weeks to see it working

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom