Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-comp Cycle, Test prop, Mast, Var

aesthetic_genetix

Hello, First post on here. Stats im 5'9" 200 lbs 5% Bf I hold 5-8% year round. Diet is perfect no need for help there , Training is also on point, been training 7 years, 3rd cycle. So I need some help with deciding what to do on my current pre comp cycle. So My cycle plan was.

week 1-12 Test prop 150mg eod
week 3-12 Mast prop 150mg eod
week 1-12 var 100mg ed
N2guard, HCGenerate throughout cycle
Start PCT 3 days after last injection....adex on standby
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50
HCg 500iu week

So now here's my problem. The show I chose to do is 6 weeks after my last pin of this cycle. I I am currently on week 4 and I am having amazing results with no sides except for back pumps but even those aren't bad. so my question is do I cut my cycle short to say 6 or 8 weeks run pct and jump back on a cycle for my show ? Blood work week 2 and 4 perfect, I have tren and EQ laying around for usage. or do I continue with my original 12 week cycle and run pct and step on stage chem free. Or do I run my cycle longer like 14-16 weeks so that im on pct when I step on stage? I know I fucked up with my timing here and trust me im screaming at myself for it , its all I think about !but im stuck with my situation now. what do you guys think? Any suggestions? !

Personally I would extend the cycle so that you still have drugs in you on stage. Especially mast and tren. Keep the var for the last few weeks as well. I would keep test low the last few weeks as even prop can make you hold some water.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

1st of all, welcome to EF

2nd, very impressive physique and stats...well done

I would extend the cycle, 2-4 more weeks: not a huge issue

Personally I would extend the cycle so that you still have drugs in you on stage. Especially mast and tren. Keep the var for the last few weeks as well. I would keep test low the last few weeks as even prop can make you hold some water.

Can you be a bit more descriptive as far as when i should start things because I have been running the var since day 1 and im on week 4 so stop now and start back up later ? or run it all the way through.. also do you suggest I start the tren because I haven't even started the tren ... also how far should I extend the cycle because like I said 12 weeks would have me 6 weeks short of my show so do I extend it long enough that im on cycle during the show or on pct during the show?

1st of all, welcome to EF

2nd, very impressive physique and stats...well done

I would extend the cycle, 2-4 more weeks: not a huge issue

okay so if I extended the cycle should I run the mast and var all the way through ?and even if I extend to 16 weeks I will be 2 weeks short of my show so do you suggest I be on pct during it or extend all the way to 18 weeks and should I add in the eq and tren or replace one with the other because honestly it would be easier on my wallet if I do have to extend the cycle to not stay on either the var or mast and replace with either the tren or eq or both. what do you think or suggest ? thanks for the help !!!

Can you be a bit more descriptive as far as when i should start things because I have been running the var since day 1 and im on week 4 so stop now and start back up later ? or run it all the way through.. also do you suggest I start the tren because I haven't even started the tren ... also how far should I extend the cycle because like I said 12 weeks would have me 6 weeks short of my show so do I extend it long enough that im on cycle during the show or on pct during the show?

I would drop everything except mast and test. The last 8 - 10 weeks I would add tren and the last 6 weeks I would add the remaining Var and would up the mast.

So going into the show you should be on test, Tren, mast and var. But currently you should be just on test and mast. That is how I would do it.

I would drop everything except mast and test. The last 8 - 10 weeks I would add tren and the last 6 weeks I would add the remaining Var and would up the mast.

So going into the show you should be on test, Tren, mast and var. But currently you should be just on test and mast. That is how I would do it.

Okay and i have never ran a cycle for over 16 weeks so do you advise i change anything pct since i will be staying on cycle longer ? And also what dosing do you suggest i run test , tren mast and var at ? Thanks again for all the suggestions man !

Okay and i have never ran a cycle for over 16 weeks so do you advise i change anything pct since i will be staying on cycle longer ? And also what dosing do you suggest i run test , tren mast and var at ? Thanks again for all the suggestions man !

Just make your pct longer. Run 6 weeks minimum.

I would run it like this
Test 250mg
Tren 350-500 (your call)
Mast 600
Var 50-80

All depends how you react and respond to the products really. Again this is just how I would do it so there will be other opinions out there

Am I reading that right that you were planning on 12 weeks of Var? Thats twice as long as you should run it. As others said I would just stay on, and run the Var for two more weeks and stop. Test, Tren, Mast going into the show the last 8 weeks going into the show but I would use Winstrol instead of Var for the final weeks. Its a much better finisher for hardness and vascularity than var

Took the words right outta my mouth...I like the idea of var...stop...var or winny @ the end

Top Bottom