Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post pct bloods, am I screwed?

bobster2k

So I was on cycle of test-e for 6 months, I know, I am kicking myself now. Lesson learned. Once the test left my body, I started a power PCT recommended by dr. scally. I blasted HCG at 2000iu eod for 16 days. Then started clomid/nolva pct.
100/100/100/100
40/ 40/ 40/ 40/20/20

PCT ended about 2 weeks ago and these are my blood results.

Testosterone, Serum 153 LOW 348-1197 ng/dL 01
LH 0.7 LOW 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01
FSH 0.3 LOW 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01
Estradiol <6.0 LOW 7.6-42.6 pg/mL
Why is my estrogen crashed? Other than not having any libido currently I feel relatively good. I plan on getting new bloods once a month for the next few months to see if there are any improvements before considering trt. I added HCgenerate and tribulus as well as DAA, nothing seems to be working. I hope this is just a something I have to wait out.

Not going to state the obvious and tell you a six month cycle was insane, but come on you have got to expect some repercussions XD I am not a vet in AAS use, but I am well versed in endocrinology to some degree. Your esterine is crashed because your testosterone is crashed, testosterone aromatizes into estrogen so low test = low est in 9/10 cases. Your best course of action would be to make a decision to TRT, or as I might suggest blasting your levels with everything natural you can get your hands on (HCGenerate, HCG, DAA, Unleashed). I noticed the natural test booster and especially DAA can be effective if your levels are very low, but less so when levels are normal.

Not going to state the obvious and tell you a six month cycle was insane, but come on you have got to expect some repercussions XD I am not a vet in AAS use, but I am well versed in endocrinology to some degree. Your esterine is crashed because your testosterone is crashed, testosterone aromatizes into estrogen so low test = low est in 9/10 cases. Your best course of action would be to make a decision to TRT, or as I might suggest blasting your levels with everything natural you can get your hands on (HCGenerate, HCG, DAA, Unleashed). I noticed the natural test booster and especially DAA can be effective if your levels are very low, but less so when levels are normal.

Thanks for the advice. I plan on sticking it out for a few more months at least with natural supplements before I even consider trt. That's for life.

You'd be surprised at the bodies natural ability to heal. I would really suggest DAA, of course diet/sleep, hcg if necessary, and HCGenerate or some other accredited test booster. Not really sure how much a natural test booster is going to touch a six month cycle tho but I mean it couldn't hurt

Top Bottom