Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post gyno surgery cycle.(0,..,0)

MLEBspartan

Hi you lovely people.

Just looking for some advice or correction on my cycle.
First of all, I had pubertal gyno from 15 years old. Had it cut out 2 months ago and am planning a cycle for a months time.

Stats 24years old. 205lbs. 12% BF. Been training 6 years.

Week 1-16
Test Enenthate @ 500mg p/w
EQ(Boldenone) @ 500mg p/w
Proviron @ 50mg ED

Week 1-5
Winstrol @ 50mg ED

I threw some winny in for the first few weeks because winny also helps on the progesterone side of gyno just so i dont get gyno right away(Im really scared to get gyno again :( )

I have Letro on hand as well.
PCT is not what im worried about, have it sorted.

Beautiful, simple cycle.

I have a few questions:
(BARE IN MIND, I AM GYNO PRONE. I have just got mine cut out a few months ago)

Will the test(500mg) and EQ(500mg) doses be okay based on me being sensitive to estro? EQ aromatizes very slow and at a low rate but is 500mg a week a bit high for me?(If i wasnt prone i would be running 700mg a week) The test at 500mg isnt high, but will it be enough to gain mass and still be fairly safe from estro sides???

Lastly, the proviron being DHT will also help with the estro sides. Was hoping the employment of the Proviron would be enough to keep estro sides at bay. Would you agree? (I do have letro on hand though)

Appreciate the feedback in advance, thanks peeps.

Your gyno prone and your not taking an ai??? Do more research. You should be taking ai gyno prone or not. Aromasin 12.5mg eod too start with

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

First, if you are prone to gyno, why are you not running an AI on cycle? I would run aromasin from the start, and have nolva on hand just in case.

Second, since you are worried about how much each compound converts to estrogen, and want to run EQ higher, why don't you lower the Test dosage just a little to 375mg/week, and then bump the EQ to 600-800mg/week?

Third, Proviron is not an AI. Since you are prone to gyno, I would not assume that it would be enough to prevent estrogen related sides.

Finally, a lot of gyno, or the beginning of gyno, starts during PCT. You said you have that sorted, but I am curios to what you plan to do.

I did state I have Letro (letrozole) Dont know if its called by the same name in America. Will do 0.25 or 0.5 E3D of Letro then as you recommend for my AI.

Will drop my dose of test a bit aswell then. ( As long as I can still be gaining lean muscle im happy.)

During my 3 week waiting period after last shot of test I will run HCG.

Week 16-19:
HCG at 500ui p/week
Letro 0.25mg E3D or E2D( Will see how my sides have been till now)

Pct :

Week 1 of pct :

Clomid 100mg ED
Nolva 40mg ED
Proviron 40mg ED

Week 2 of pct:

Clomid 100mg ED
Nolva 20mg ED
Proviron 40mg ED

Week 3 & 4 of pct:

Clomid 50mg ED
Nolva 20mg ED
Thinking of keeping proviron in these weeks too.
Also gonna be popping Supps like DAA etc.. to get test back up ASAP

Reason im pumping the proviron is it helped me in a previous cycle where i didnt get gyno symptoms.
Thanks for feedabck so far.

Letro is a last ditch effort it kills estrogen (not a good thing) you need an ai to control estrogen not kill it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aha perhaps that's something that might have worked against me in the past then. Aramosin or Arimidex would you recommend?

Adex on cycle would be my recommendation and I would also have some nolva in case you notice gyno I have a stash of letro but like I said it's a last ditch effort luckily I am not gyno prone so I'll probably have my letro stash forever

Aha perhaps that's something that might have worked against me in the past then. Aramosin or Arimidex would you recommend?

Worked against you how? It should have stopped gyno in it's tracks but at the same time it would kill your sex drive,energy,strength etc.

Top Bottom