Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post 1st Cycle help!

will3191

Hello all, I am new to this site, and I have a very important question to ask! So I just finished my first cycle, and have a bag of 40 40mg tamoxifen Citrate. I know from just common knowledge and a couple of my friends who have done a couple cycles that it is VERY important to treat yourself post cycle because thats how negative side effects appear.
So I was wondering if someone who has knowledge and experience could tell me what dosage I should be taking these at? again they are 40 mg Tamoxifen Citrate.

And I also have two other small questions and they are would taking creatine be okay during post cycle treatment? Just so I can try to keep the stamina I had during my cycle going during lifts. And also, should I not mix the Tamoxifen and clenbuterol? i have been using clen for a long time on and off to burn water weight during my cycle.

Thank you and sorry to have three questions in one post!

1. throw the nolva in the trash or donate it to a breast cancer patient because thats what its for
2. never run a cycle unless you already know what you are doing for pct.
3. since you are new post your full stats
4. you never said what you ran and how long etc.
5. listening to friends who have done 'a couple cycles' is hilarious to me, would you trust a pilot flying a plane who has only flew a couple times in their life?
6. never run clen during pct, better yet you can throw it in the trash along with nolva. in the year 2012 we have a black president, its about time you stopped using drugs that were useful 25 years ago. get with the times

don't really know why your being so hostile, and your post didn't help me at all lol if im suppose to throw the shit I spent money on away can you atleast tell me how to do my PCT? ya know, like any pointers or tips? Thanks bro

FIRST:::::
Did you get your nolva in a black bag labeled tamoxifen citrate? If so THROW IT AWAY its fake.

Second, wtf do you say clen is no good? Shit works man

What was your cycle?

don't really know why your being so hostile, and your post didn't help me at all lol if im suppose to throw the shit I spent money on away can you atleast tell me how to do my PCT? ya know, like any pointers or tips? Thanks bro

He's not being hostile man. He's being stern out of concern for your own safety. Plus he helped you a shit load considering you we're about to run clen and nolva for a pct. and bro... Clen to she'd water??!! Who the fuck gave you all this bad information? A real pct is easy to find around here. Might look something like:
HCGenerate
D-aspartic acid
Forma stanzol
Unleashed

**just one example!

FIRST:::::
Did you get your nolva in a black bag labeled tamoxifen citrate? If so THROW IT AWAY its fake.

Second, wtf do you say clen is no good? Shit works man

What was your cycle?

clen for a pct? a good way to burn away all your muscle.. clen is dangerous and you can use albuterol which is much safer with less sides.

i realize that thanks, and its not black its silver lol. i have used clen in the past before my cycle and it worked, but I was not aware that it burnt muscle away. Can I have more info about the other stuff you mentioned? maybe on a message because I hate how I feel like im on alot of coke when I take clen lol. But anyway I am not sure where to write all my stuff down so i will just write it on here. I was runnin one dbol a day and 2 test shots a week for about 3 months. Is that enough? Im 6'2 and 190 lbs

Stats should include height, weight, age, lifting history, and best guess on current bodyfat. Then of course what u ran, dosage and how long.
We'll get u fixed up but u gotta remember people come on here all day everyday asking what u asked and its frustrating that someone would just do something potentially harmful to their bodies without researching or planning first.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Top Bottom