Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**please Make Bookie Events For Cricket World Cup**

Subzeero

Yes,

I couldn't even do it if i wanted to. I mean its fun and easy, to predict some of the matches. Common guys you know what cricket is right?

Its the world cup in West Indies. You know how cool people in the caribbean are? Atleast a million times happier than americans.

Please make the events 4ever or swastea, and please go ahead and bet on the events guys. You can always consult me!!

Thanks i will be checking.

Saturday 28 April, 2007
Winner ? 2007 Cricket World Cup 1:30PM GMT +00:00 Selection Win
Australia 2.90
South Africa 5.50
Sri Lanka 6.50
West Indies 8.00
India 8.00
New Zealand 10.00
England 11.00
Pakistan 17.00
Bangladesh 201.00
Kenya 201.00
Ireland 501.00
Zimbabwe 501.00
Holland 1001.00
Scotland 2001.00
Canada 2001.00
Bermuda 4001.00

subtract one from that number to get the odds
e.g. west indies and india are 7-1

I played for the first time last summer, have an Indian co-worker who is a professional player (pitcher)...it was pretty hard to hit the pitch but fun.

how do you walk into a sports bar and ask for the cricket match on satellite?
probably at 8 am too
when golden delish posts( around 3-4 am our time) and then talks about heading out
that's what you're dealing with

with soccer world cup they schedule it so that the games are still on at decent hours for the western hemisphere

I'll do a "win the whole thing" bracket(early odds above)
but I'm not fucking around with individual matches

Spartacus said:
I'll do a "win the whole thing" bracket(early odds above)
but I'm not fucking around with individual matches

lol, i didn't realize you were 4ever until i checked your profile. Thanks for considering this offer.

I think you can atleast start from the semi finals and then the final. And if that is not possible please make an event on the world cup final match.

I will still bet on who will win the whole thing at this point. But we need something atleast to play with.

Thanks so much for whatever possible.

I am cheering for west indies, they wouldn't win the cup but they will do really well.

South africa and australia will end up in the finals. Australia will probably win it again. We will see.

Top Bottom