Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Help, new to the game

rdstryker

Hi, I'm 250lbs and 6'0 tall. I was formerly an Army Ranger and weighed 202 lbs and was in the best shape of my life. It was all natural and the only thing I was using was whey protein, NOXplode and some Hydroxycut and a lot of exercise to keep the weight down and I pretty much ate what I want, after returning from a deployment I put on 30 lbs immediately because I injured myself and kept my poor eating habbits, I then moved to a new unit and redployed again, only got about 10 of the lbs back off and came home and put on the 30 again thus leaving me 50lbs over where I'd like to be. With battling a leg injury and a diet plan that is so so I'm looking to get into taking steroids for the first time. Ive been wanting to for a long time to see what my results would be. I turned to a fighter friend of mine who wrote me this email who I also work with in the Army so I trust him. Please let me know if this is a good cycle and if someone can please help me find out where to get a legit cycle and not a fake one that will waste my time and money:

The first thing to cover is what compounds you want to use. I would stay away from orals like dbol and things like that. They are hard on the body. If needles are a problem then I would use something like winstrol or anavar. I don't care for either personally, but they safe. Right now I'm on a testosterone propionate (prop) and trenbolone acetate (tren) cycle with a little winstrol to help negate the tren's side effects. This is a safe and mild cycle. I know its safe because I go to the doctor and get blood work done. This will shed fat like no other. Tren is the GOD of all compounds. Strength increases that are gorilla in nature lol! Plus you burn so much fat and hold no water. I would run 100mg of tren and prop every other day (EOD). That is 2 cc's per injection. If you want to throw a little winstrol in there then go with 25mg a day. That's what I'm running right now. You also need to get clomid or nolvadex and HCG. HCG is a must, its the best thing at getting your body back on track after 8 weeks of cycling. HCG is very sensitive stuff. Can't drop it or get it to cold or to hot. If you want to keep what you gain this is the best hands down. I can go more in depth on HCG later. It is also a good idea to eat 1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight.... It is a pain in the ass but your gains will be much cleaner (no fat) and much bigger. There is a lot more to go over, but I think I'll put some links for you to check out.

http://www.elitefitness.com/ This is the most informative website on the net. I have a lot of friends on this site. Most of the people are cool and will answer questions.

http://www.getpinz.com/ This is where I purchase my syringes. Your looking for 23gage 1.5 inchess long 3cc syringe. I also order 18 gage needles (pins) to draw the oil with. The oil tends to be thick and using a bigger pin speeds up everything.

http://www.ag-guys.com/ This is where I buy my post cycle therapy (pct) stuff such as nolvadex, clomid, arimidex ect...

If anyone can please PM me and point me in the right direction and offer me some help I am really looking for it, thanks.

Welcome to EF

Based on your post it's my opinion that you are in no way ready for AAS. 50 pounds over what you "wanna be" and poor diet are not good starting points for gear...

You're friend has absolutely no idea what he's talking about recommending ANY gear to you much less a 3 compound cycle, MUCH LESS with tren...

You're 1st step is to post up everything you eat in a typical day and what/how you are training, then go to the EF diet and training forums...

~EZ

Welcome to EF

Based on your post it's my opinion that you are in no way ready for AAS. 50 pounds over what you "wanna be" and poor diet are not good starting points for gear...

You're friend has absolutely no idea what he's talking about recommending ANY gear to you much less a 3 compound cycle, MUCH LESS with tren...

You're 1st step is to post up everything you eat in a typical day and what/how you are training, then go to the EF diet and training forums...

~EZ

good advice. for some reason some guy in the gym came up to me today and struck up a conversation. he immediately started telling me how he was on test, tren, primo, and winstrol. 1st cycle. i told him i had no clue about aas and walked away. amazing what people will do.

good advice. for some reason some guy in the gym came up to me today and struck up a conversation. he immediately started telling me how he was on test, tren, primo, and winstrol. 1st cycle. i told him i had no clue about aas and walked away. amazing what people will do.

Should of asked if those were made by Muscle Tech and where you can get some.

My normal eating habits since Ive started training are

After a 2 hour workout at 630 in the morning to include 60 minutes of the CrossTrainer/Eliptical, Weight lifting for roughly 40 minutes and 20 minutes of a sauna or ab workout. I will eat 10 eggs worth of egg whites. I boil 10 eggs, remove all the yoke and eat all the whites. I will then about 90 minutes to 2 hours later take a protein shake. At 1130am I will eat 3 sandwhiches of only turkey and the its wheat bread. I eat roughly the same thing for dinner with another protein shake inbetween to help curb hunger pains. In the evening I run again for about 30 minutes or go to my fight training which has me actually working out for about 30 minutes. I am ready to be dedicated enough to get results with a cycle I just need some help to strengthen up and slim down. Thus I asked some buddies who said they were juicing and told me thats what I should take. Please someone help? PM if needed

Welcome to EF

~EZ

Agreed

So is there no point to cycling at this point? Because I am overweight?

"Overweight" is a subjective term, so that's not really the reason...

You're not ready to cycle because AAS is not a miracle cure. After a good year (at least) of training hard (and PROPERLY) and strict dieting, then (and only then) would be the time to consider cycling...

~EZ

lose first what you think you should lose. If you wanna loose 40 lbs before starting, hit that goal first. You'll be happier you did.

Top Bottom