Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Pittsburgh Squealers versus the World Champion New England Patriots ***

I am a big steelers fan and I don't think they have a chance

I am a betting man though. 50,000 karma.

BTW - I've never bet with Karma before. I'll need a quick schooling on how to transfer it because when i hit the little Karma tool in the lower left hand it only lets me give away like 17 at a time.

You got it bro! Remember its straight up (no line)... when the game is over we can figure it out...no biggie

MightyMouse69 said:
You got it bro! Remember its straight up (no line)... when the game is over we can figure it out...no biggie

Cool beans. I am still learning this karma stuff. I figure I can risk 50,000 because it says I have like 55,000+.

The Old Vet said:
Cool beans. I am still learning this karma stuff. I figure I can risk 50,000 because it says I have like 55,000+.

we won't worry about the transfer costs; it will be only 50,000 transfer - EF will get a cut off the top.

If Smith didn't give the Patriots enough hey-look-at-this material, here's this nugget for the Patriots' receiving corps: Smith said they may have Randy Moss, but Cincinnati -- not New England -- has the league's best wide receivers.

"They've got Walker and Moss," Smith said, referring to Patriots receivers Wes Welker and Randy Moss. "But they're not like Cincinnati."

Top Bottom