Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct help

Hunter30378

Hi Guys,

I'm on a 10 week 400mg a week cyp cycle doing .5mg anastrozole 3 times a week. (first cycle) I was thiniking of getting some liquiclom and liquidex from the board sponsor for pct. It doesnt look like I'm going to be able to get any hcg. If I do 50mg a day of the liquiclom and 1mg a day of liquidex for 30 days starting 2 weeks after my last shot is that good? Also is there anything in the pct that would show up on a standard urine test?

Thanks in advance. I appreciate the help...

nothing shows up in a standard urine test.unless you are a tested athlete.You should of had your PCT in check before you started man.Post your stats,height,weight,age,Bf% current cycle layout.

I'm not and athlete so they wont be looking for anything other then street drugs. I was supposed to have it but it fell through... Let me know what you think about my dose etc...
30yo
15-16% BF
6' 200lbs (up from 194lbs when I started)
400mg cyp once a week
.5mg 3 x's a week of anastrozole
4 weeks into a 10 week cycle

nothing shows up in a standard urine test.unless you are a tested athlete.You should of had your PCT in check before you started man.Post your stats,height,weight,age,Bf% current cycle layout.

just as peejay said.My mate got tested at work recently and had no problems.He's halfway through his cycle already.

Standard 7 panel urine test will not check for AAS, opioids, amphetamines, benzos etc, I work in LE and I never got tested for AAs

I know that they dont test for aas at my job. I was wondering about the ptc's im going to use. Also how does my pct lay out look?

second you are running the clomid to high. this is a pretty standard PCT that is used around here. I pulled this straight from Dylan.

Unleashed/post cycle combo @ needtobuildmuscle.com IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

also you can run some HMG at cycle end during the last week to plump the boys. you can run it at 35iu 2x week the last week. you can PM for more info on HMG.

Hi Guys,

I'm on a 10 week 400mg a week cyp cycle doing .5mg anastrozole 3 times a week. (first cycle) I was thiniking of getting some liquiclom and liquidex from the board sponsor for pct. It doesnt look like I'm going to be able to get any hcg. If I do 50mg a day of the liquiclom and 1mg a day of liquidex for 30 days starting 2 weeks after my last shot is that good? Also is there anything in the pct that would show up on a standard urine test?

Thanks in advance. I appreciate the help...
If you are talking about a drug screen for probation or a job it really does not matter. As long as you are not talking about a WADA test like you would get at something like a NCAA level sports team, Olympic sports, or a GS-10 government job or above you have nothing to worry about..

As for your cycle it looks like you have the pct wrong at least bro. Here is how I would run it from start to end.

1-12 Test-e 250mg Monday and Wednesday or how ever you plan to dose it works
1-12 Aromasine 10mg every other day
Type 2 Ai's (suicidal aromatase inhibitors) work so much better for long term use with less sides - Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog)
8-12 Hcgenerate 3 caps am and 2 caps pm
12-18 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm every day for the 1st 4 weeks then taper down to 3/3 the last 2 weeks
12-16 phytoserm-347 1 cap am and pm
12-16 N2BM-DAA full dose every day
16-22 sarsm s-4 25mg twice a day

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...e-support-drug-steroid-user-bible-778853.html

Top Bottom