Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT- HELP?? Equipoise (EQ) & Winstrol Cycle

DaGS1800

I am currently on week 6 of my 15 week EQ cycle (600mg per week) and last 50 days of the cycle I will run Winstrol (50mg every day).

MY Original PCT Plan:
-Nolvadex & Clomid for about 5 weeks (PLUS: hcg throughout the cycle at 500iu/week - Starting week 5)

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR MY PCT??

Someone mentioned that using only Nolva and Clomid is a bad suggestion for my PCT..,

-Is this true and why? Every thread I read consist of basically only those 2 items with HCG in some PCT theory's (But I am running the HCG throughout the cycle instead of PCT)

-If I run hcg throughout the rest of my cycle at 500iu/week I thought that nolva and Clomid at the same time would be enough for PCT.

Please help with PCT input if anyone thinks I should do something different. I am open to PCT ideas....
-If you make a suggestion I would really appreciated a break-down of the product as well
-(Mg/day or Mg/week)

After my last cycle I did NOT execute my PCT correctly and suffered as a result, so any input will go a long way for me, thanks.

Top Bottom