Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Advice, please help.

getbulk

Hey guys, I'm about to start my PCT and to be honest I'm a bit worried as this cycle was supposed to be 12 weeks but ended up going 16 weeks.

Stats:
Age: 21 (2 cycles down, stupid I know... Think I'll wait for my next cycle till I'm 26+)
Weight: 187lb
BF: 6%

Cycle is as follows:

1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
1-12 Test E 600mg /wk
1-12 Aromasin 7.5mg (Really sensitive to this, took every 4 days.)
11-15 HCG 500iu 2x /wk
11-14 Test Prop 150mg EOD

15-18
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 7.5mg EOD
17-20
Test Stack 3 caps ED

Last cycle a year ago was basically the same but I instead had Deca(FUCKING STUPID), took HCGenerate, Post Cycle, and Unleashed. Let me say, that PCT was shit and I felt terrible for a few months afterwords with test being at 430 ng/dl...

How does this PCT seem guys, what can I expect? I'm a naturally anxious, slightly depressed person with my current life and I'm really worried that Clomid will make things far worse. I don't want to completely lose my libido or incur erectile dysfunction like last time so what can I do?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

I think your PCT looks great. I would increase that aromasin dose a little bit to 12.5mg EOD. You shouldn't have any issues with Clomid at the doses you are going to run.

Thanks for the quick reply Rick. I sure hope I don't see any sides I hear bad horror stories with Clomid. Is there anything you can recommend to get in case I do see any? Perhaps DAA, Dhea, ZMA, etc?

I normally see people using Nolvadex with Clomid. Is there a reason you aren't using Nolvadex?

I have been hearing many mixed feelings about this. Everything is all hypothesis so who knows which has a better effect. No reason just trial an error. Hope someone can elaborate.

Haha I think it's about time to register on Evolutionary.org, as alive as this forum may seem it is dead as far as the community goes. See you guys over on the other side!

Why did you take hcg during the cycle? Hcg is for pct. And the dose was extremely low
Actually hcg is best utilized the way that the op used it, in a pre pct blast. Running hcg during pct itself is counterproductive as we are trying to get the body running again naturally. Many people seem to be unclear about this still, but the science is there to back it up.

Hcg tells your body to produce testosterone. Like giving a car a jump start. So if your telling your body to produce test and your injecting test that is counterproductive.

Top Bottom