Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots/Redskins

slat1

There are some rumors floating around of the Skins talking to the Patriots about CB Asante Samuel.
Word has it Samuel and the 28th pick would go to the Skins for the 6th pick and CB Sean Springs.
The thought is then the Patriots would try and package their two first rounders in order to move up and get WR Calvin Johnson.

slat1 said:
There are some rumors floating around of the Skins talking to the Patriots about CB Asante Samuel.
Word has it Samuel and the 28th pick would go to the Skins for the 6th pick and CB Sean Springs.
The thought is then the Patriots would try and package their two first rounders in order to move up and get WR Calvin Johnson.

no way.....pats getting another fuckin receiver??? stallworth, then welker than washington (although the last 2 are just ok).
that's not even fair. as if stallworth and adalius thomas weren't big enough splashes in the off season :O

springs is already a good corner..and i bet you samuel turns into a shitty player like most of the super high paid free agents defensive acquisitions washington picks up. lol @ adam archuleta

washington better not make that trade

calveless wonder said:
no way.....pats getting another fuckin receiver??? stallworth, then welker than washington (although the last 2 are just ok).
that's not even fair. as if stallworth and adalius thomas weren't big enough splashes in the off season :O

springs is already a good corner..and i bet you samuel turns into a shitty player like most of the super high paid free agents defensive acquisitions. lol @ adam archuleta

washington better not make that trade

At least they didn't make the trade with Chicago.
Like Archuletta, Briggs is a Tampa 2 player. He would have sucked in Washington.
I would be pumped if the Pats got Johson or just kept the 6 pick and the 24 pick.

Top Bottom