Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

passing a steroid test??

tripleT111

hey guys, i looking for some advice on detection times for passing a steroid test. I took test p for 3 months, i finished taking it at the end of november, and i have a test coming up in may. so i will have been off it for approx 6 months. i was taking 100mg eod.

i know detection times are meant to be 4-6 weeks, but im wondering if anyone can confirm this who has actually passed a test after taking test p??

6 months and you're worried? If we were talking deca here, then you could be worried...

But good god....Test P with 6 months you have NOTHING to worry about lol.

ok thanks for that. hey i also did 1 month of pct of nolva, so stopped nolva at the end of december. do you know what the detection time for nolva is?? i presume i should be fine with this too as ill have been off it for 5 months at time of test, but just thought i would ask you anyway??

ok thanks for that. hey i also did 1 month of pct of nolva, so stopped nolva at the end of december. do you know what the detection time for nolva is?? i presume i should be fine with this too as ill have been off it for 5 months at time of test, but just thought i would ask you anyway??

Nolva isnt a steroid

Test p has a detection time of 2 weeks, that's why it's so rampant in sports lol

Why are you being drug tested ?

I'm not sure about the detection time of nolva, pretty sure it's lengthy. If your concerned with drugs tests don't do nolva/clomid PCT's. Just to clarify when i say lengthy it won't be more than 4 months

no way would nolva be in your system for 6 months.

I honestly don't know off hand the detection time for AI's or SERM's but I would imagine a few weeks tops.. just google and read the literature on them.

I know a couple years ago a NFL player was busted for hcg but you rarely have people busted for ancillaries, its always long acting steroids.

if I was a pro athlete who was worried I would only fuck with suspension which is gone within a couple days tops, but injecting daily and dealing with the PIP would suck balls

Top Bottom