Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Parcells retires from coaching after 9-7 season

JarHed

After a trying season in Dallas, Bill Parcells is retiring from coaching.

"I am retiring from coaching football," Parcells said in a statement. "I want to thank Jerry Jones and Stephen Jones for their tremendous support over the last four years. Also, the players, my coaching staff and others in the support group who have done so much to help. Dallas is a great city and the Cowboys are an integral part of it. I am hopeful that they are able to go forward from here."

The Cowboys finished a tumultuous season with a 9-7 record and lost in the NFC wild-card playoffs when a late field goal attempt went awry against the Seattle Seahawks.

"I am in good health and feel lucky to have been able to coach in the NFL for an extended period of time," Parcells said. "I leave the game and the NFL with nothing but good feelings and gratitude to all the players, coaches and other people that have assisted me in that regard."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2738949

and names are just getting thrown out there for the next head coach for for dallas. some are saying charley weis, schottenheimer's son-- Jerry's even thinking about just calling bill cowher and telling him "fuck retirement."

seaking420 said:
I thought he was going to retire again, he'll be back. Too much drama for him with T.O and Jerry Jones.

You don;t know WTF you are talking about dipshit! His retirement has nothing to do with T.O.

Take you ignorant, moronic, retard babble somewhere else.

Douglas7777 said:
You don;t know WTF you are talking about dipshit! His retirement has nothing to do with T.O.

Take you ignorant, moronic, retard babble somewhere else.

damn, did someone piss in your cheerios today? lighten up boo...Its almost hump day! ;)

feisty11975 said:
damn, did someone piss in your cheerios today? lighten up boo...Its almost hump day! ;)

I know I know....:sigh: I'm the guy that breaks shit when the Cowboys lose. I hate when people,say stupid shit. I know every fact and detail about my Team.

Douglas7777 said:
I know I know....:sigh: I'm the guy that breaks shit when the Cowboys lose. I hate when people,say stupid shit. I know every fact and detail about my Team.

lol

well thats fine...just don't jump peoples asses. Its not nice. ;)

Douglas7777 said:

if you know every fact and detail about your team, then who's tony romo dating now???

last I heard it was carrie underwood then she dug her key into the side of his pretty little suped up four wheel drive because he was mackin on someone else

I'm retarded :P

Top Bottom