Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Paranoid or action

Murray12

I have just come off my first course of cypionate .
Run at 2ml for 5 weeks. Until the last week my nipples were sore . Now 3 weeks after i have a lump in my right Nipple and enlarged . I have not notticed any difference in shape. Reading into gyno problems does anyone have recommendations on either running nolvadex or letro or leaving it to see if it cures as some forums say about swollen glands .

No ai through cycle as i was one of them idiots who didnt take full notice of the correct way .
22 age . 11 stone with slim build . Have been doctors but they knew nothing about it and said to wait 6 weeks . Dont want to leave it that long to make it worse

No ai through cycle as i was one of them idiots who didnt take full notice of the correct way .
22 age . 11 stone with slim build . Have been doctors but they knew nothing about it and said to wait 6 weeks . Dont want to leave it that long to make it worse

you had no business running a cycle with those stats and not knowing what you were doing. first we must understand what you did wrong if we are going to prevent yourself and others for repeating the mistake.

your estrogen is very high right now and you need to get that down ASAP.. problem is you have nothing on hand which is another mistake.. should always have proper ancillaries on hand.

what can you get a hold of quickly?

Yeah just got caught up with the whole getting big quick thing i guess . Well nolva is easy to get online from uk sources and regards with anything else thats what i was asking to find out in this thread really .
Just want to act sooner then later !

25mg ED of aromasin would probably take care of it or you could get letro and really tank it. Nolva along side of it works well

these posts crack me up.

Top Bottom