Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Packers Choke---Bears back in the NFC Central driver's seat!!!

i like the bears too, long time running bear fan, and i think they will end up in the nfc championship game against either the rams or the eagles. i hope they make it to the superbowl since my saints won't. i think it will come down to pittsburg and baltimore in the afc and personally i'd like to see seatle make it to the playoffs and eventually to the big game. why? simple, shaun alexander. he's just plain awsome. leads the nfl in rushing td's.

Hell yeah! Their defense were fucking amazing yesterday. If they can keep the D together for a few years, it will be one of the greatest D's of all-time, right up their with the 85' Bears and 78' Steelers. Just when I start getting concerned about Miller, he goes and surprises me again. Terrell proved he can be the much needed deep threat. A-Train is headed for over 1000 yards despite missing a few games this year. He's had a very impressive year. I think I even heard Jauron's left nut start to drop in his little halftime interview. They need to hold onto Greg Blanche after the post season. He'll be offered some head coaching spots around the league.

bears suck, how bout them lions?

Latimer how'd you come out today? I had a big play on the lions, small play on denver, and another decent one on the steelers tonight. They looked impressive. I'm surprised how well stewart has been playing lately. Every week they're looking more and more like a SB contender.

I went 5-4 today.

Took everything evenly.

L NE
W NE/BUF under
L ATL/IND under (WTF was I thinking there?)
L CHI/TB over
W DET/MIN over
L GB (I deserved that one, would've hurt CHI if GB did cover)
W PHI
W SF
W SEA

2-2 on the totals
3-2 on the sides

Ended up passing out during the SF/MIA game. Liked the over on PIT/BAL and was leaning towards PIT with the points. I was looking forward to that game too. Both teams were talking hella trash all week. Probably would've ended the night 7-4 or at the least 6-4. Whatta ya gonna do though?

Probably gonna pass on tonight's game. As a fan I want the Saints to win it. I have a feeling the Rams get revenge tonight though. On the other hand, the Saints have their number. Maybe a small play on the Saints just to make it more interesting. Hate the total, 51.5 the last time I checked.

Damn you sure went in on alot of games.

I like the saints +6.5 tonight. That's alot of points to be giving when you're on the road. Rams are due for another loss I'd like to think, and it's kind of a must win for the saints. I don't see them losing by more than that, especially at home. Home doggers on monday night cover quite often. I'm not gonna touch the o/u.

How about those fucking browns fans? The funny thing was the owner was applauding them afterwards saying he's glad that the fans care so much. crazy.

The rookie Mcmahon for detroit is startiing to look pretty good. I could see them being a good team in 3-4 years. Between how young the bears are and how much potential the lions have their could be a change of the guard in the nfc central for the next couple of years. It's too bad they wont get peppers in the draft though. Fuckin expansion teams.

WormAAA77 said:
Damn you sure went in on alot of games.

That's something I need to work on next year. It bit me in the ass a few times this year on the NCAA card.

Everything I've seen points to the Saints tonight. I can't see much value in taking the Rams. I just have a weird feeling about the Rams tonight. I don't like going against a home dog as it is normally, let alone the way the Saints play the Rams. A divisional home dog no less! Do or die for the Saints tonight. MNF and the whole nation watching. Can't stand the Rams and the Saints are one my favorite teams. The more I look at it, the more I like the Saints. I'm going to look into the numbers in a second and checkout some trends and MNF trends.

Wild scene in Cleveland. Looked like they were in Philly. Good thing they have plastic beer bottles there now.

Mike McMahon has been impressive. I like what I've seen him do. The Lions should trade him to the Bears in the offseason. Danny Wuerfle for McMahon sounds like a fair trade. Besides, McMahon is a familiar name in Chicago. They could fit him with a #9 jersey and a Tagliabue head band.

Top Bottom