Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Our administration lied to us.

WODIN said:
Systematic genocide is okay with you?

Plus it was sanctioned by the UN.
Do you actually want to compare the totals bor between Iraq and the other?

Not even close

JerseyArt said:
Do you actually want to compare the totals bor between Iraq and the other?

Not even close
You mean the total serbs killed vs. the total iraqies killed?

By US military fire?

Go ahead tell me genius.

No, you're incorrect.
The Iraqi navy was poised to strike our shores at any
minute before the invasion...;)

Strikes against Yoguslavia and in Serbia were a joint NATO and UN effort to stop genocide and ethnic cleansing in the region. Iraq on the other hand is a blunder, think of it as Vietnam.

75th said:
We staged a pre-emptive attack on a foreign, sovereign nation.

Our main goal was to apply a regime change in a country that was of no forseeable harm to us whatsoever. Why did the American people support it? Because we were presented false information by our leaders saying that the country's leader was an imminent threat.

Slobodan Milosevic wasn't even a hypothetical, long-term threat. So, why did we attack?
People are too dumb and they will believe anything the president will tell them. The sheep need a leader, and that's Bush.

75th said:
Slobodan Milosevic wasn't even a hypothetical, long-term threat. So, why did we attack?

Ask the guys in the PNAC, they were extremely hawkish about our involvement in the various Yugoslavian crises. Don't try to blame this one on the liberals.

WODIN said:
Plus it was sanctioned by the UN.

According to numerous UN resolutions, so is the current Iraqi war.

Last edited:
75th I love your avatar. Just 4 more years and we get rid of those little blue tumors.

djufo said:
75th I love your avatar. Just 4 more years and we get rid of those little blue tumors.

Thanks. I didnt even vote for Bush, but I just like how my avatar pisses a lot of people off.

Top Bottom