Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Original Superbowl Idea...Im counting on those of you who dont like me!

• Thread starter Thread starter PolfaJelfa
  • Start date Start date
P

PolfaJelfa

Im a bit bored as i have a cold and cant leave the house.....Im contemplating....setting up a bet in which ....if the team i pick wins...i get to keep your bet....however if the other team wins i will no longer post in a forum of your choice ( asside the Workout and Anabolic type forums related to bodybuilding).

How much would you guys give not to see me anymore :)

Give me an idea how much k you would give for which forum.

Im listening...also your ideas are welcome. Like forum X on such a spread for such a team. ( Superbowl only)

:)

Im sure the word could be spread to C&C as hopefully this would encourage more users to bet.

I don't think that anyone wants to keep you out of any forum. People (myself included) are just surprised that events can be paid out early by mods and that "any" mod has powers here when we thought that you had to be sheriffed for a specific forum. While what happened today (early pay out) can be viewed as abuse of mod powers, we all understand that it was a simple mistake on your part. So if you stick to just pressing the "place bet" button and leave everything else up to the bookies I think everyone would be quite happy having you around.

there are worse things than you out there. maybe if it were Omega we could work something out.......

LMFAO....at Sorearms... :FRlol:

I was not refering to what happened earlier bro. Just in general. I was not refering to you.

This isnt meant towards anyone. I simply want to have some fun. And i know theres people who dont like me.

Frankly ill be dissapointed if no one takes me up on this.

humantarget said:
there are worse things than you out there. maybe if it were Omega we could work something out.......

Damn...whats the world comming too..one cant even be hated anymore.

PolfaJelfa said:
Damn...whats the world comming too..one cant even be hated anymore.
you could go give Lestat a wet willy and start that up again. and yeah, it's ironic, cuz i hate everyone...

PolfaJelfa said:
Im a bit bored as i have a cold and cant leave the house.....Im contemplating....setting up a bet in which ....if the team i pick wins...i get to keep your bet....however if the other team wins i will no longer post in a forum of your choice ( asside the Workout and Anabolic type forums related to bodybuilding).

How much would you guys give not to see me anymore :)

Give me an idea how much k you would give for which forum.

Im listening...also your ideas are welcome. Like forum X on such a spread for such a team. ( Superbowl only)

:)

All we want for the Superbowl is a nice high limit event.

Top Bottom