Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Oxymetholone/Anadrol detection time in blood and urine?

tagger15

I am not worried about the detection time of injectables in urine or the blood, I have found many websites that can tell me those, and they also say, oxymetholone, 2 months. Does that mean the orals are detectable in the blood for 2 months?
First time taking oxymetholone, I have orals, have no idea if there is injectable, some say there are?

I am not worried about the detection time of injectables in urine or the blood, I have found many websites that can tell me those, and they also say, oxymetholone, 2 months. Does that mean the orals are detectable in the blood for 2 months?
First time taking oxymetholone, I have orals, have no idea if there is injectable, some say there are?
They shouldnt be nearly as long. I think most of the orals with a few exceptions have around a 4-6 hour half life. I would think you would be good with around a weeks time. Hopefully some one will get in here will a little more scientific information to give you a little more definite answer.

Top Bottom