Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

only Test E is good while cutting?

rocky143s

Hello brothers, I am on cutting right now and I am taking 10mg stanozolol ED. I was thinking to add Test E 250mg per week for 12 weeks. My body state is
Age 28
Height 6.2"
Weight 230
Between 20%-25% body fat
Please help me to get huge and lean, I want to be a Lean Hulk ;)
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

These people here are going to chew you up for that type of fat content and trying AAS.

But realistically, they're right. If you drastically change your diet, you will drop fat like crazy (being that high). Adding Test E will, without question, drop fat though.

Agree with both the comments before me, at 20% BF you should be able to drop that excess weight no problem by cleaning up your diet and training harder, then and only then should you delve into the world of aas, and only after you've done your homework bc obviously you have no idea how to run winny, that dose and your stats like 25homes said is a total waste.

You are right guys, and I am on strict diet to lose that extra weight and the reason I want to add Test E for maintaining the muscle because I don't have much, so please guide me for a good cycle

Last edited:
Ok bro, as you can tell that I am new in *roids world then what do you suggest for me?
And yea, I am on strict clean diet and cycling my carbs

Yea bro need to work on diet and winny at 10mg a day total waste..actually winny total waste imo unless you have single digit body fat %

Ok bro, as you can tell that I am new in *roids world then what do you suggest for me?
And yea, I am on strict clean diet and cycling my carbs :confused:

And yea, I am on strict clean diet and cycling my carbs :confused:

The most important factor for you is to keep the good consistent diet and training, but if you looking to help add something to speed up the process, I would look into the sarms1 triple stack. It is a stack of Ostarine, S4, and GW that will really help you shed body fat while adding lean mass and strength.

Run it for 12 weeks at these doses

Ostarine 25mg per day
S4 50mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Follow it up with a mini PCT. Test Stack or Phytoserms will be sufficient for this. You can find discounts in both of these threads

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Top Bottom