Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay,let's hear your Superbowl pics!

Who will take the SuperBowl?

• Pittsburg Steelers

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indianapolis Colts

• San Diego Chargers

• Green Bay Packers

• New York Jets

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Denver Broncos

• Seattle Seahawks

• St.Louis Rams

• Minnesota Vikings

• Total voters
Steelers and....... I have know idea. LOL

I don't think the Pats can win in Pit. Then again I think it will be hard for Pit to beat the pat's twice in one season.

I want to say Eagles in the NFC, but my gut is saying....but I realy think the Packers have a good chance.

(I am from south florida and thus a Miami fan, but I really like Favre. The man is phenominal!! I hope the Packers win it all!)

IMHO New England Patriots,
playoff experience, tuff D, Brady is money, Belichick & Crennel & Weis are geniuses.

and oh yea, they're my team since birth.

yeah, yeah, they lost to the dolphins and steelers but who else they lose to.....
NOBODY 14-2!
of the 11 teams on the board they played 5 and beat 4.
they beat the Colts, the Jets (twice), the Rams, and the Seahawks - Miami was a fluke and everyone knows it and even though it doesn't count the pats smoked the eagles in preseason.

And Ty Law is coming back he's been practicing for weeks Belichick is just saving him for the playoffs. Plus we have a Bye. Barring a Denver upset we will see Indy in 2 weeks and belichick has mannings number.

Top Bottom