Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oh shit brady threw four interceptions GREAT JOB

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
P

Phaded

mofucka's trying to say brady is one of the best qb's ever.. you fucken patsfans can suck my mothafucken dick.. BURN IN HELL

Brady plays 7-8 more years but never reaches the Bowl again, finishing his career in Bledsoe-like fashion

49ers won!

Dial_tone said:
Brady plays 7-8 more years but never reaches the Bowl again, finishing his career in Bledsoe-like fashion

and Manning plays for 7-8 more years and never reaches the bowl ....

as much as I hate to say it....brady may reach the bowl again this year. Listen.....the game tonight was somewhat redeeming for me since my hometeam lost and another one of my "hated" teams won.....baltimore. So I HATE the pats....especially brady.......but I have to admit that this was a pure shootout.....one which the colts won't win come playoff time.....unless of course they magically pull a running game out of their ass! That defense pulled of some big plays......but down for down they are unacceptable and will be run all over come playoffs. If Dungy could just put together an "average" defense.....manning will win a couple super's. That guy show's me something new everytime I see him......enjoy him, his like won't be seen again for a very long time!

Top Bottom