Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh Hells Fucking YEAH!!! (Mens College Hockey)

Austin316

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Fuck yeah my school just won the national championship!! Its gonna be fucking crazy tomorrow and all this week....Fuck yea

Goal to tie the game with less than five minutes in the 3rd period. Then a power play goal in overtime to win the game. Now that is a fucking great game!!!

Pebcak

It was a FABULOUS game!! It was such a great matchup. Every moment was fun to watch...and damn was it loud whenever the gophers scored. ;)

Raina said:
and damn was it loud whenever the gophers scored. ;)

did anybody score with you, that is the important question and what kind of sounds were being made?

to tell you the truth if i went to the game with you; i wouldn't be watching it. i would be too busy making love to you. i think most guys would agree. :p

feel free to send me some pics at [email protected]. Tell em, fistfullofsteel sent you. :D

I knew Coach Walsh and I wanted Maine to pull one out. You guys have no idea how devestating his death was to UMaine and hockey in New England in general.

I was recruited to play at UMO but played at another school in the same league. He was a real class act.

Sadly..they should have gone with Morrison in goal.

Top Bottom