Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Official Boycott the anything that has to do with Olympics Thread

eddymerckx

Getting Faster
Platinum
IMHO-

regardless of the whether or not we would like to believe that China is "opening-up" b/c we are addcited their cheap crap or that they hold our debt--the 2008 summer Olympics is no different the Berlin 1936--lipstick on a pig.

who deserves a gold medal--Kobe jumping and aston martin or this man who did not jump?

25995dy.jpg

Last edited:
eddymerckx said:
IMHO-

regardless of the whether or not we would like to believe that China is "opening-up" b/c we are addcited their cheap crap or that they hold our debt--the 2008 summer Olympics is no different the Berlin 1936--lipstick on a pig.

who deserves a gold medal--Kobe jumping and aston martin who this man who did not jump?

25995dy.jpg

word.

China doesn't give a shit. As long as we keep buying their crap at Walmart.

I feel like telling protesters ... "Hey check the label on the back of your shirt!" :)

r

javaguru said:
Wouldn't it be more effective to boycott Walmart and other stores that sell Chinese imports?

i boycott walmart just on principle--and because i am scarred of the aarp greeters--- :worried:

Top Bottom