Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

O Yes, Nfl Football This Saturday

fistfullofsteel

YES BABY IT'S ON!!! TWO GAMES THIS SATURDAY!!! I WISH IT WAS LIKE THIS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE SEASON!!! NFL doesn't do it because of college football and I hate college football. Ok, I don't hate it entirely. I hate it cause the team I support sucks more dick than Madonna. :bawling:

I never thought that i would be saying this after going 0-2 with Bledsoe but GO PATRIOTS!!!!

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A WILDCARD!

Patriots are definitely making it to the playoffs and not as a wildcard team. I think they can take their division. They have a pretty easy schedule left. I hope they play the Ravens in the first round and beat the piss out of them.

I AM BETTING THE FARM ON THE PACKERS TO TAKE THE WHOLE THING!!!! BRETT FAVRE IS AN ANIMAL.

AS FOR MY NY GIANTS!!!!! MICHAEL STRAHAN FOR THE BIRDIE!!! PLAYING THE NINTH HOLE!!! BIG HUSH AMONGST OTHER GIANTS PLAYERS!!! O YES, HE NAILS IT!!! HE IS AWESOME WHEN IT COMES TO GOLF!!!!:bawling:

Fistfullofsteel, I know you hate the skins and rightfully so. But watch Lavar Arrington. The man is a fucking cyborg with only one goal, to inflict as much pain as possible to anyone in his vicinity. Watch how he tackles, and be glad you're bums don't play us again.

The Nature Boy said:
Fistfullofsteel, I know you hate the skins and rightfully so. But watch Lavar Arrington. The man is a fucking cyborg with only one goal, to inflict as much pain as possible to anyone in his vicinity. Watch how he tackles, and be glad you're bums don't play us again.

I know who he is. He is the fat bitch who got an interception against the panters I think and took it to the house and helped the skins turn their season around. I wish we could play the skins again. But I will take satisfaction in beating up on the cardinals and the eagles and call it a year. Until then, Forrrrr!!

fistfullofsteel said:

I know who he is. He is the fat bitch who got an interception against the panters I think and took it to the house and helped the skins turn their season around. I wish we could play the skins again. But I will take satisfaction in beating up on the cardinals and the eagles and call it a year. Until then, Forrrrr!!

ha ha.

NFL Football on Saturday, Finals over when I was a college student, College Bowl Games. This is why my favorite Christmas song has always been:

"Its the most wonderful time of the year!"

Top Bottom