Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NY Giants SUCK

BileStew

I have no idea how I sit and watch their games week after week. Tiki Barber couldn't hold onto a football even if it was surgically attached to his forearm. Kerry Collins who I like has no confidence in his offensive line. The WR's couldn't hit sand if they fell off a camel and Jim Fassell has to go. He is a good coach, but his players do not buy into his system anymore.

They need a solid offensive line, a game breaking receiver and why let Dorsey Levins ROT on the bench. He runs shoulders square and belts you. Tiki runs scared.

The defense is hurt, no secondary..

Ok, I'm done.

CHalk up another loss. And what sucks, I can't think of one stud coming out of college this year who the Giants can take in the draft?

Maybe Tonya Harding is available, at least she has ballls and isn't afraid to "hit".

Romo17 said:
I have no idea how I sit and watch their games week after week.

For one, they schedule the Giants and Jets at different times so no matter what, our TV stations HAVE to carry them. What sucks, at least in the NJ/NY area, is that we only get one game at 1pm (Giants OR Jets) and 2 games at 4:15pm (Giants OR Jets) plus another crappy matchup (Detroit vs Arizona or Cleveland vs Jacksonville)...Quiet frankly, next season I will buy the NFL package so I don't have to sit around watching these awful NY teams

:mad:

Re: Re: NY Giants SUCK

sawastea said:

For one, they schedule the Giants and Jets at different times so no matter what, our TV stations HAVE to carry them. What sucks, at least in the NJ/NY area, is that we only get one game at 1pm (Giants OR Jets) and 2 games at 4:15pm (Giants OR Jets) plus another crappy matchup (Detroit vs Arizona or Cleveland vs Jacksonville)...Quiet frankly, next season I will buy the NFL package so I don't have to sit around watching these awful NY teams

:mad:

I now know where I'll be on Sundays next season. Bring chicks.

Ohhh, by the way, my buddies gf works at Hooters...

Chick, booze, guns, firetrucks and Hotwings now!!!

fsus ghost said:
i will never pick them again this year, they have quit as a team and should all be thrown out of the league

I can't understand how a team can make the Super Bowl 2 years ago and now absolutely suck. Pretty much the same make-up as that year.

Tiki needs to buy stock in Lester Hayes' stickum.

hamstershaver said:
lock of the century -- saints over the giants this week

Knowing my luck, I'll bet the well on the Giants and Jesse Palmer will end up having a career day looking like Joe Montana.

Top Bottom