Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not seeing results on primobolan yet

Nkaseroi

I’m five weeks into a Primo cycle and I’m using about 400 milligrams a week and I’m stacking some testosterone with it.
I know that this stuff isn’t designed to really put on a lot of size and strength but I was expecting more
do you think I should add something else or increase the dose from here?
I’m 5’6’’ 180 pounds and 13% body fat. 45 years old.

I’m five weeks into a Primo cycle and I’m using about 400 milligrams a week and I’m stacking some testosterone with it.
I know that this stuff isn’t designed to really put on a lot of size and strength but I was expecting more
My man patience and persistence is critical with running primobolan, you don't even really feel like your on, I actually like it that way.

You shouldn't add anything else keep the cycle how it is and finish it

i also run primo in the 300-400mg range and ive seen amazing results.

you can't go into a cycle expecting anything since many factors are at play, just be thankful it's a clean hassle free cycle and enjoy it.

cycles wont transform you with just one over night, its a long process.

what brand primo are you running ?

Primo in my experience doesn't really peak untill week 8-12 atleast in my body that is when I start to really notice primobolan shine and be at its very best.

I'd take 3-5lbs lean quality muscle tissue anyday of the week, look up what 5lbs of fat looks like and u will see 3-5lbs I'd a giant leap forward in progress.

Primo does the opposite for me it actually makes me alot stronger, I currently have logs up showing my lifts and also my transformation.

there is more to results than just test or primo
you need to eat more if you ask me

you can increase the dose by 100 mg and see if that helps

Top Bottom