Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Non sarms products to use

Nasleko

22 years old
5’8’’
170 pounds
I'm learning a lot about sarms and saw that there are 2 non sarms products sold as sarms
They are mk677 nutrobal and cardarine gw501516
they both have really good reviews.
I decided to start a cycle with both of them doing 20 mg of each for 4 weeks. I haven’t had any side effects so far. do you think it would be smart to add in an actual sarm now and do another 8 weeks of all 3? Or do you think i should just stick to both of these. I'm not seeing the kind of results I expected so far. only up a few pounds and not much difference in body fat

well.. do you even have a clue as to what these to even do because it sounds like you are pretty clueless... why would pick you these if you have no idea how to actually use them or what they do?? there is NOTHING worse than buying and using products you dont know how to use it what to expect.. i would advise you to NOT add anything else when you do dont even know the concepts of how they work with what you are even using... you are a prime example of how to not go about this and you are also a prime example of why ped's in general get a bad name from irresponsible use

1. i agree with dylan watch the videos he puts out, listen to our podcasts from evo etc. LEARN LEARN LEARN
2. gw is fat loss drug and endurance. nutrobal is a hgh secretatogue. important to know what they do. and no you aren't gonna put on size on either that isn't their thing.
3. make sure you buy from sarms.forsale or umbrella. otherwise you are wasting your money and you won't know what you are taking.

22 years old
5’8’’
170 pounds
I'm learning a lot about sarms and saw that there are 2 non sarms products sold as sarms
They are mk677 nutrobal and cardarine gw501516
they both have really good reviews.
I decided to start a cycle with both of them doing 20 mg of each for 4 weeks. I haven’t had any side effects so far. do you think it would be smart to add in an actual sarm now and do another 8 weeks of all 3? Or do you think i should just stick to both of these. I'm not seeing the kind of results I expected so far. only up a few pounds and not much difference in body fat
I would stay with cardarine and nutrobal if you getting good results, why switch around.

Top Bottom