Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Noel Divine

• Thread starter Thread starter T-Matt
  • Start date Start date
Thanks man, I was looking around just the other day for more videos of him and theres sh** loads on youtube :)

I think thats his sophomore year on the vid you posted ?
His freshman highlights had some of the sickest moves Ive ever seen !

Is this his senior year ?

Last edited:
JoeyDB30 said:
Thanks man, I was looking around just the other day for more videos of him and theres sh** loads on youtube :)

I think thats his sophomore year on the vid you posted ?
His freshman highlights had some of the sickest moves Ive ever seen !

Is this his senior year ?

Yes.. He is just plain ridiculous.. Yeah, his great accomplishments were in little league where he had one game where he had 11 rushes for 586 yards and 11tds!!!!!!!!!

Also, there's a guy Jimmy Clausen from out in CA that is the highest touted HS recruit since John Elway.. There are NFL scouts that said that he could go straight ot the NFL and be a starter in 2 years.. He's verbally committed to Notre Dame.. Look out for ND, they could build a Dynasty with Weis..

T-Matt

Just saw a few vids of his, he looks damn good..boy has some wheels too.
Vids I saw were pretty poor quality though, you have any place where I could see sum good ones ?
Something to hold me over till the games start again ;)

untouchable! i hope this guy goes to auburn. with the current history they have with running backs they may have a chance!

mobro said:
untouchable! i hope this guy goes to auburn. with the current history they have with running backs they may have a chance!

He runs very similar to Cadillac.. :)

T-Matt

T-Matt said:
Yes.. He is just plain ridiculous.. Yeah, his great accomplishments were in little league where he had one game where he had 11 rushes for 586 yards and 11tds!!!!!!!!!

Also, there's a guy Jimmy Clausen from out in CA that is the highest touted HS recruit since John Elway.. There are NFL scouts that said that he could go straight ot the NFL and be a starter in 2 years.. He's verbally committed to Notre Dame.. Look out for ND, they could build a Dynasty with Weis..

T-Matt

Woot, a topic to discuss that I know about! College football recruiting.

Jimmy Clausen is the most touted California QB since Elway, not player in general. He is a great prospect but alot of scouts have dropped the once in a lifetime title and put him more as just another top recruit this year.

He has played below expectations considering he has the 2nd best running back in the nation and another handful of 3 and 4 star recievers to get the ball to.

As far as Devine goes he is likely headed to Florida State, as much as I hate the idea. FSU and Nebraska are his only big time D1 offers as of right now. He has a history of bad discipline and awful grades and will not attend a junior college. So only the teams willing to go realy low will sign him, which means his number 1 choice, Miami, will not be signing him.

And Devine is nothing like Cadillac. Devine is pretty much a Barry Sanders remake. Same size, great explosiveness and start stop speed, and once in a lifetime balance. This kid is the real stud of the 2007 class.

NJL52 said:
Woot, a topic to discuss that I know about! College football recruiting.

Jimmy Clausen is the most touted California QB since Elway, not player in general. He is a great prospect but alot of scouts have dropped the once in a lifetime title and put him more as just another top recruit this year.

He has played below expectations considering he has the 2nd best running back in the nation and another handful of 3 and 4 star recievers to get the ball to.

As far as Devine goes he is likely headed to Florida State, as much as I hate the idea. FSU and Nebraska are his only big time D1 offers as of right now. He has a history of bad discipline and awful grades and will not attend a junior college. So only the teams willing to go realy low will sign him, which means his number 1 choice, Miami, will not be signing him.

And Devine is nothing like Cadillac. Devine is pretty much a Barry Sanders remake. Same size, great explosiveness and start stop speed, and once in a lifetime balance. This kid is the real stud of the 2007 class.

Did you see Cadillac before his injury? Yeah, he was Barry Sanderslike too!!! But yeah, Divine is a stud man, no doubt.. haha, it's a shame if the kid even gave the littlest rat's ass about his grades he could go to the U.. FSU is definitely in the frontlines for getting him b/c of their academic standards (Adrian McPherson ring a bell? lol) for their football recruits.. It's amazing a man like Warrick Dunn found himself there, he belongs at Georgia Tech or Notre Dame..

Clausen didn't play up to standards this year.. He was more hyped last year after his Junior year.. I watched some clips of him last year on Rivals.com man, he looked like peyton manning out there zipping the ball in there..

Do you know much about College Basketball? MAN, is there some freshman talent out there or what?!?! Texas is STACKED with freshman, Paul Harris w/ 'Cuse looks sick, and of course Greg Oden looks like he'll be turning 40 this year.. lol

T-Matt

I agree with you guys on devine going to FSU. schools with thier organizations and discipline in order will never touch this guy. That leaves out Auburn, well established, and Miami, with their current problems they can't afford to bring in even more. FSU doesn't seem to mind though. Bowden must be as good a politician and behind the lines man as he is a coach. And from what I have heard about him, he brings out the best in his atheletes, whether that be atheletic performance or attitude.But damn, if there was a guy to take a chance on! Who wants to bet? Devine, if his perceived problems hold true, never makes it to the next level? M. Clarett anyone?

Top Bottom