Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nobody tell me who won the Superbowl. I'm having a bet with my friend.

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
We both did'nt watch it and don't know who won or what the score was. We're wagering $250 on the game and he wants to give me 7 points. I want 7.5 and taking the Eagles but he insists on 7. Damn him! lol Anyway, I'm taking the 7 and we're gonna watch the taped game Wednesday night. I think Eagles have a good chance to win. With TO back, they shopuld do some damage. Watch out for an upset!

Wish me luck bros!!!

PS, you tell me who wins and I'll RED your ass!

and I'll get Perk to Red you as well... and he hits hard.

Well, don't scroll down too far. There is a thread that says who won.

I don't believe it. There is no way in hell either of you are going to make it to Wednesday without finding out who won. You cant even look at this forum without seeing who won. Theres a thread with the outcome in the title on the first page.

FUCKING MUTHER FUCKER!!!!!! They lost. But hey, I covered the spread. I guess I'd rather get $250 than have the team I want win.

I'm a little doubtful that he did'nt know the score beforehand, because he was really pissed from the kickoff... on. He was showing no emotion at all and just sitting there the whole game with a frown on his face and his arms crossed. wtf? That's not like him, he must have known something. Cheater!

c

gonelifting said:
FUCKING MUTHER FUCKER!!!!!! They lost. But hey, I covered the spread. I guess I'd rather get $250 than have the team I want win.

c
yep,that last TD toss was quite decisive
"it's not whether you win or lose,it's whether you cover the spread"-unknown

Top Bottom