Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No NCAA foosball?

ceo

MVP
EF VIP
slackin big time.

Oregon, Oklahoma, USC...

where are they?

Did Thursday and Friday's games get put up?

Stanford barely beat San Jose St., Boise St. Lost to Mich. St., South Carolina beat Vandy. Those were all 4 points or less games...bookie could be rollin...

wtf is brown brown?? is slayer coming back.

I havent posted footbal but can start if thats ok. I thought brown had a couple as i bet on the penn state one this morning.

Reactions: ceo
I dunno.. you all who are the bookies need to communicate with each other and agree to do what.

I can handle half the NFL games on sunday.. i dont follow college so not interested in that ..

but you all have to PM me and let me know ahead of time what you need me to do..

I can do college but someone needs to lead this program or its all in the shitter.

Okay. So WE have Me, Hoss, 4t and Steve(for Sunday nights.)
IF we can get a split on days of the week it would be routine and easy.

NFL - Sun, Mon,Thursday Hoss and I can work out how that will go down via text.

Steve, can you be a backup if myself or Hoss have something going on or are over loaded? We would have to notify you by Friday?

But Saturday college is like 20 games. its insane.
NCAA - 4T , can you put up the top games for Saturday? I can Help with a few. Does anyone have Slayers Number? He got pissed last season and I havent seen him since

ok want me to do top 20?

I think top 20 would suffice. I wish slayer would wake up and come back. I can cover AFC NFL. but honestly I just got engaged, have 2 fantasy leagues, a full time job and not a ton of free time. I can do some college games if needed.

No i am good with throwing up the games. So what day should i put up sat games? Thursday?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom