Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nifong apoligizes to the Duke Lacrosse team

Yes Nifong is more repugnant than a used tampon, but the one I'm most pissed at is the "exotic dancer". I'd fucking love to neckpunch that puta.

Everytime some woman falsely accuses a man of sexual assault, she makes it harder for woman in the future who actually were victimized to come foward.

SpyWizard said:
and i wonder how they get the past year of their life back???

ya it would be really cool to miss your senior year in your sport.. i'd fucken kill someone if they took that away from me..

all because he wanted to be re-elected and needed the votes of a certain voting block........ the rev. jesse jackson won't apologize for statements he made about these boys because he said they should not have had a erotic dancer at their party. this coming from a guy who was named in a paternity suit and fathered an illegitimate child a few years ago. where ya at with your bullhorn proclaiming their innocence al sharpton?

The dancer should be jailed for life for lying and being a HO. If she was white and accused the basketball team she would have been tarred and feathered due to the fact that Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson would have organized a million man March on the court house steps.. I wish someone would remove both of those assholes from the genepool.

i definitely hope he's disbarred and sued. and i hope the fuckin tramp goes to prison and gets raped

Arabian said:
The dancer should be jailed for life for lying and being a HO. If she was white and accused the basketball team she would have been tarred and feathered due to the fact that Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson would have organized a million man March on the court house steps.. I wish someone would remove both of those assholes from the genepool.

Word...where all the Black people coming down on that lying ass stripper????

Top Bottom