Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nice tyson videos

I doubt he was on gear, but more mentally unstable. When you are nuts, things such as pain and quiting can be overlooked.

I posted my reasoning on the MA board awhile back on while I feel that Tyson coulda easily gone down in history as the best fighter to ever live if he would've kept his head on straight.

Another thing that has always made me wonder is to think about the genetic potential the guy's body had. Look at him in the old clips when he's only 15-17 years old. He looks damn near the same he did in his early 20's. He weighed 185lbs when he was 15!! His diet wasn't probably anything that great. His training involved lots of distance running and probably minimal, basic, weightlifting. And rather or not he did gear later in his career (which I seriously doubt he's ever done), I doubt few would suggest he was touching the stuff early in his career, and in spite all of that.... he still looked like an amateur bodybuilder. Now imagine if he had started lifting when he was 16 years old. Had learned about proper nutrition and eating to be a BB. Had learned everything he could about training to be a BB and put it all to work. Then if he had started doing cycles along with that. It's frustrating to even think about the possibilities. He could've probably contended for the Mr.O eventually. I mean, look at his body in one of his early fights and think about that foundation and think about it after a few years of perfect dieting, training and AAS usage. I'd love to know what his strength numbers were back in his early years. I'm sure they were ridiculous even though he probably never lifted heavy, ate right, nor did AAS. Hell, it wouldn't suprise me if he had the potential to be a world-class powerlifter.

In my opinion, one of the most physically gifted human beings the world has ever seen... and he has nothing to show for it other than a few videos from the first 4 years of his career being played on ESPN classic, and a bunch of soundbytes and quotes to cause people to laugh and shake their heads at him over and over. Even though we never saw what his real prime would've been like, he still generated more money than damn near any athlete ever. To show for that he's bankrupt and now forced to make a public circus of himself in an attempt to just muster up enough money so that his children might have a little something put back for them when he dies. He could've literally retired a billionaire, and instead he's so broke that he can't retire. Sad. Pisses me off even thinking about it......

if tyson had his head together he would have no doubt been best ever, even still he was close.
- as far as him not being on anything, i don't buy it. he had to have been. he sure looked it as well as acted like he was on alot of something. i know he is/was mental but...

me too. my mother who is the whitest, most paranoid, good hearted, pleasant lady, loves him even. 50 cent too. don't ask. where i came from i don't know. i really trully do feel sorry for tyson even though if i met him and he sensed that he would probably stomp my nuts or throw me across a table or something. i still like him though. we just have to accept that the baddest boxer we grew up with is old and washed up and his day is long gone and only god knows his future. i wouldn't be surprised in the least if he, god forbid, commits suicide. he's broke as a joke, had the world by the balls, and has mental problems.

firstly, great vids.

Secondly, Tyson was an asshole and Im glad he is broke now.

Thirdly, Fedor would beat his ass.

Fourthly, they would both beat my ass.

Fifthly, I am drunk.

Guvna said:
firstly, great vids.

Secondly, Tyson was an asshole and Im glad he is broke now.

Thirdly, Fedor would beat his ass.

Fourthly, they would both beat my ass.

Fifthly, I am drunk.

Firstly, I think Tyson is a excellent entertainer. He knows how to play the villain role. People who don't know a thing about boxing know who he is because he transcended his sport. If you ask the same people what they think about Floyd Mayweather, they will probably stare at you quizically. You never hear about Tyson treating his fans like shit and in fact the opposite seems true.

Secondly, I bet both Mike Tyson and Fedor could beat you in a drinking contest.

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
I would never fight Mike Tyson hence I would never need that tactic. When are you going to fight Tyson and use that tactic? Using your twisted logic, you are as brainless as I and still have kindergarten level reading comprehension to boot. You are correct in saying the mistake is yours though.

You were the one that claimed anyone with a brain could beat Tyson, not I. It was your claim and I was clearly dissagreeing with you.

Ive noticed when people lose an arguement, they try to make up a new one to win. Like in your case putting words into my mouth, or challenging me to back up your claim! Crazy stuff! Just admit that you were wrong already! LOL!

Top Bottom